Clubplanet Nightlife Community

all those who are sexually attracted to 'blondboheme' post in this thread

....but u guys think whatever u want!!!!!!!!!!

...exactly!....and you know what i also follow the philosophy that if you have nothing good to say then shut the fuck up....we all slip once in a while...personally, i dont think it was called for on your part...it's just a thread on a message board...you'd have been better off saying nothing...i mean who really gives a shit....we're all spread out over the country...and she's home with two busted legs...it's not like we're all making our way to miami to get a look....or someone is proposing...lol....and to be honest flip - the most attractive thing about this girl is her attitude...she seems mad cool...and trust me, that makes someone better looking...imo....blah...i'm losing my focus...time to go night night...

honestly i dont believe any of these pics are recent,shes a cool cat,but she looked completly different to those pics when i met her....very nice girl,but not hot im my book :)

it's not really a matter of being hot or not ...its more a matter of being Truthful and non deceiving .