Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Brazil

After watchin City of God..im gona pass on brazil for a minute

and i heard the thing about the hot women all over the place is bullshit. my cousins have been to brazil like 50 times..and they say the women u c on the streets r mad peasant-like. they said the only hot chicks r the ones in the clubs n shit..and u still gota throw out supa dupa chedda' to scoop them up.

if u still wana go haVE AN ill time for cheap..with ridiculously hot women..go to Cuba...unless ur one of them brainwashed bitch ass americans that still believe in McCarthtyist communist threat.

After watchin City of God..im gona pass on brazil for a minute

and i heard the thing about the hot women all over the place is bullshit. my cousins have been to brazil like 50 times..and they say the women u c on the streets r mad peasant-like. they said the only hot chicks r the ones in the clubs n shit..and u still gota throw out supa dupa chedda' to scoop them up.

From what I hear it's definitely not bullshit and I'm really not planning on picking up chicks from the streets...the clubs are definitely where it is at. Basically there are nothing but hot 20 year olds hanging out, getting drunk with you who at the end of the night are looking to make a few extra bucks :biggrin:

But what I'm really looking forward to are the restaurants...the guy I work with went and had dinner with two other guys...I'm talking about nothing but the best steaks, liquor, deserts and cigars for about $240 total and trust me, these are big boys who know how to eat & drink.

I wanna make a trip to Brazil too, but I wanna go to Carnival... However, I would go anytime no matter when cause I heard its crazy over there. I met some dude at the Soho Grand that was from Brazil and was on a business trip. He told me if I was to ever go to Brazil I should spend a couple days like Thurs and Fri in São Paulo cause he said its like NYC... mad shopping and hot ass clubs as well as good food... Then 5 days in Rio... I wanted to go there but instead I'm goin to Turks and Caicos in about 15 days.

I wanted to go there but instead I'm goin to Turks and Caicos in about 15 days.

I was going to go there...don't they have like some of the nicest beaches in the world or some shit? Very good if you're into diving...not sure how much of a party scene it is though