Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rim shots,salad tossing call it what you want.

jayuhousehead

Ok i know alot of people in here love to eat box, i myself am one. but i want to see who in here are hardcore sex addicts. who in cp love giving or getting their ass hole licked. come on people let's be real....here i'll start it off i love giving pretty girls rim jobs and getting mine buffed.

This is best done during times when your protein and fiber intake are very high.

:aright:

:laugh:

I still can't understand why people won't leave the poopchute to what it does best, and that's TAKING A CRAP :constipa:

I have a question: doesn't that though ever arise, my salad tossers, while when you are going at the munching, you all of a sudden think about what you're sucking on :laugh::yuck:

same shit bro......you eat a chics crica......she pees outa there....and when a girl is blowing you......you pee outa there too

its all skin man.....it just HAS TO BE CLEAN

you got a point there, bro.

i mean, it's all relative. To me, i dont really want to stray near a chicks pooper.

But i do love licking her toes AFTER a shower :lickit:

Analingus is great because it is still a taboo! I thinks its sick for guys to get off on it though. Who in the hell wants a girls tongue up your hairy ass? You want her kissing you with that tongue afterwards? Sick shit.

I still can't understand why people won't leave the poopchute to what it does best, and that's TAKING A CRAP

I have a question: doesn't that though ever arise, my salad tossers, while when you are going at the munching, you all of a sudden think about what you're sucking on

See, the deal is, your *fingers* are more contaminated than your rear. Seriously. There is almost certainly more bacteria on your kitchen counter than on your butt. So, yeah, clean it up so it ain't smelly, then have fun!