Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*SpiRiT sAtuRday!!!*

had a great time, until i left w/o gettin my BAG and couldnt get back in GRRRRRRRRRRR. ALWAYS drama somehow. walked in around 1, place was already packed...few more weirdos than usual but they all seemed to leave by around 3 or so :) they did SOMETHING drastic to that system b/c ive been there the past 3 weeks and this BLEW Me away. bass had my teeth chattering soon as i walked in, and johnny played some NASTY shit :P shows by rafi were great...all in all a very good nite ( except for my bag incident :(

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i called n spoke to the lady, it's still there n i still have my ticket so if she cant get it any earlier i have to go back FRIDAY to get it....thats what i get 4 bein a retard n leaving w/o it lol

did u ever get it back??????????????/ :)

I agree with you there were more weirdos this week then usual. It's always good to hear JP spin some harder stuff with less vocals. The only thing I will complain about is couldn't he have come up with a better song to close with?

I love to love you baby......After 15 minutes of hearing that repeated you are on the verge to hurt someone.

i only bring was absolutely necessary b/c most times i dont leave w/ the same ppl i came in with, so i cant leave it in their car or watever. i keep my money n id on me, but makeup or my fone in my bag. i cant stand carrying a bag around so i always check it, never really had a problem before this time, and this was kinda my own fault so...ehh :( cardinal rule tho,,,,never check a bag, or anything inside it that ur not willing to lose..i dont care how nice the place is. just in case.

lol... I never bring a bag.. i hate checking my stuff and i hate carrying shit around when im dancing ,,

yea tell me about it...i had the ticket n everything..bastards but wat r u gonna do, they still have it i just have to wait to get it. could b worse tho....no one told me to walk out w/o it like an ass lmao

yea really... but its messed up they wouldnt let you in to get it.. or atleast have the bouncer go get it.. or something!

how much is this place??? i havent even considered going until this weekend.. because my boy is coming back from cali and he wants to go somewhere new.. whats the cover and dresscode?? thanks..

You should take rachael and do the SF shuffle together.

:half:

She hates the old/ugly people at crobar and avalon remember? She said she likes spirit better. So I guess louie devito and jp are her route now. Have fun young kiddies.

yeah but why do you associate her with me?? i dont get it.. i didnt think it was obvious that we talked outside of cp.. sat should be hot though.. i've been practicing the backwards sf skip.. cant wait to bust it out...

ILL SAY IT ONCE N ILL SAY IT AGAIN...U CANNOT PUT LOUIE DEVITO N JP IN THE SAME CLASS...CMON NOW THATS LUDICROUS LOL

She hates the old/ugly people at crobar and avalon remember? She said she likes spirit better. So I guess louie devito and jp are her route now. Have fun young kiddies.

ITS 20, 25 REDUCED BEFORE 130 AM, DRESSCODE IS TRENDY CASUAL...U CAN WEAR JEANS, NICE SNEAKS...JUST LOOK NEAT THEY DONT SEEM TO HASSLE MANY PPL.

how much is this place??? i havent even considered going until this weekend.. because my boy is coming back from cali and he wants to go somewhere new.. whats the cover and dresscode?? thanks..

hey girlie...i haven't been to this party yet...what time does it close? so they're still doing those shows like they did at SF?

to be completely honest, i dont mind the shows all that much... they are usually god awful but it's usually a good time to go to the bathroom and reup on my long island iced teas... also with the smoking ban it's a good time to go smoke a cigarette.. too bad we have to pay more to hear these horrendous acts..

to be completely honest, i dont mind the shows all that much... they are usually god awful but it's usually a good time to go to the bathroom and reup on my long island iced teas... also with the smoking ban it's a good time to go smoke a cigarette.. too bad we have to pay more to hear these horrendous acts..

god awful? :laugh: some of the shows were pretty entertaining! cool costumes too...at least back at SF...are the same dancers at Spirit?