Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do girls give a guy her phone number and...

then when we call, they don't call back. Is it me or does this happen to a lot of guys? Maybe it's me. I mean, if you don't want to give it, hey, no harm no foul. Move on, life is too short. BWTF, it's a big deal to do that. I would respect you more they said, sorry don't think I want to do that. My rant for the day. Let the insults begin, lol

Anthony

I never give my number out !!! If I am interested I will ask the guy for his number...Some girls feel obliged to give out their number to any guy just because they ask...My sister does this..I hate it..Not only does she give perfect strangers the home line,( no-no in my book) when they call she want sme to tell them she's not home....

Just think of it this way...If she's not calling she not worth it.. Fuck her! cwm1.gif You deserve better than that.. cwm32.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

You are soooo right! One time I didn't even ask this girl for her number. But she gave me it anyways.... I call her back a few days later, talk to her for a bit. I give her my number if she wants to call me. And she never calls me back.. I dont' get it????????????

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I never give my number out !!! If I am interested I will ask the guy for his number...

cwm1.gif You deserve better than that.. cwm32.gif

Okay so then let's change this around...why do girls ask for a guys number and then never call?

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Originally posted by karch:

You are soooo right! One time I didn't even ask this girl for her number. But she gave me it anyways.... I call her back a few days later, talk to her for a bit. I give her my number if she wants to call me. And she never calls me back.. I dont' get it????????????

I think I met the same girl once!!! LOL

JohnnyBlaze, we can't all be studs like you, you fuck, how the hell are ya. Last time I saw you was down in South Beach at Level, remember at the music conference. Anyway, that picture of your crack infested 115 pound frame, get it off the board!!! LOL

Yo, e-mail me, NJmania25@yahoo.com

Lata,

Anthony

Those are the kind of girls who don't have the guts or integrity to say "I'd rather not give you my number"!! Just wimps, thats all. When I get a number I'll call her once, and then once again if she doesn't return my call within 24 hours, and then thats it. End of story - I erase her from my mind. If she calls cool, otherwise she's outta my mind anyway.

However, its a different story if the guy persists and persists in getting a number even after the girl has said "no" several times...in that case the guy is a loser!

------------------

Music saved my soul!

Thank GAWD for Twilo!

A girl will give her phone number out for many reasons. These reasons being

1. She actually is interested in the guy and she WANTS him to call her....but he never does anyway.

2. She was too drunk at the time and her inhibitions got away from her. It isn't until the guy actually calls that she rememers she gave her # out.

3. She gave you a fake number b/c she "felt bad for you".

So men....if a girl never calls back maybe it's her RUDE way of saying get lost.

No offense of course, but do you think that it's you??? By the looks of your picture I would have to say NO. But maybe you're all in their grill.

Originally posted by Intensity:

then when we call, they don't call back. Is it me or does this happen to a lot of guys? Maybe it's me. I mean, if you don't want to give it, hey, no harm no foul. Move on, life is too short. BWTF, it's a big deal to do that. I would respect you more they said, sorry don't think I want to do that. My rant for the day. Let the insults begin, lol

Anthony

Originally posted by schwingep:

Okay so then let's change this around...why do girls ask for a guys number and then never call?

- Pete

cool.gif

Pete, I have never done that...Time is too precious to me to waste.. and I by all means will not waste someone else's time either.

cwm32.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

smile2.gif

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Attention, bumparella

Why are you all in my grill?? Easy tiger!!! The fact that you spent 5 minutes of your precious life to create a user name, priceless. Hey, number 3 is the jam.

Attention lolla

1) Not the case, because I've called, she never called back.

2) Maybe

3) Not the case, not if the message says, hi I'm (fill in the blank with name she gave when she met me, unless she uses a fake name and knows someone's number of that name) so you know it's her.

Listen, I'm no picasso but I mean if a girl gives her phone number out, to me that means she's interested.

Attention imaqtxoxo

Really?? Hmm, how did I meet you, who were you hanging with??

Ant

HE HE HE HE HE HA HA!!!

RIGHT.

3rd-eye! Que Pasa! Not too busy here at work and I've noticed your name on numerous posts! WOW... I see you are back and in full effect on this message board. Easy TIGER! Just remember who it was that stuck up for you with the air mattress!

Why are you all in my grill?? Easy tiger!!! The fact that you spent 5 minutes of your precious life to create a user name, priceless. Hey, number 3 is the jam.

cwm35.gifcwm35.gifcwm35.gif

[This message has been edited by bumparella (edited 11-06-2000).]

yeah a lot of the time i give my number to the girl .. that way if shes wants to chill she'll call me and i'll know shes interested ... if not i prob forget i gave it to her and in liek 2 monthes i'll be like hmmm oh yeah whatever happen to that girl she never called ,... hmmmm ... bitch !

=)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Why I thought you might! Fran, you know Intensity, what do you think seems to be the problem?

Hey Ant, it wouldn't happen to be those birds that are flying by your head right?

LOL! (You know I'm playing with you.) But come on even if it is 1:30 you still have to pay to get into Metro!

Originally posted by fran26:

Hey bumparella. Love the name!!! cwm3.gif

I have not once seen him talking to a girl. Not that I see him out on a regualr basis. Or not that I see much of anything!! If you don't want to pay to get into Metro I suggest you kiss my sister's ass a little. I don't know if it will help, but it doesn't hurt to try. She is a tough cookie!!

Originally posted by Intensity:

Anthony

That's like asking why do some guys say that they'll call and never call?? They're all the same kinda question where you don't know why?? All you know is that she's not calling you back so fuck it . . . move on! She's the one losing out!

BlueAngel

------------------

“No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power.” - P.J. O’Rourke angel.gif