Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is going to IBIZA this year??

skywalker01

either way...i think i'm f*cked on the san an. booking..NO REFUNDS...didn't consider ibiza town cause i wanted to be on (or near) the beach. it sucks booking a room from an internet picture

well that sucks, but don't worry too much, you will still have the time of your life, besides a hotel is just the place you sleep from noon till 6PM.

btw.. best advice I can give is... sleep everynight, yes you will be missing something good, since something good is always happening, but it will be good when you wake up too. Its better to have multiple good days, than stay up for a couple days and feel like shit..... to see what I mean, just look at the crowd at space!!!

and stay on eastern time!!!! go to sleep around 10-11 AM local time, get up around 5PM, eat, beach, recover, etc... then eat dinner around 11PM, go back and get ready to go to clubs around 1:30 so you get to clubs around 2:30, then get home around 10-11am.. then rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat, rinse, repeat

and last but not least... fuck the tan!!!

(you shouldn't be up when the sun is up much anyway)

Best site to plan your trip is http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/

I stayed at the Hotel Garbi in Playa d'en Bossa . . . walking distance to Space and Bora Bora. Bora Bora is great during the day . . . tons of hot topless girls and good food and choons . . .

Best clubs . . . Privilege, Space, Pacha, Amnesia, DC-10.

Best Parties . . . Manumission, Sunday at Space, Cream, Subliminal party at Pacha . . .

I liked Cafe Mambo over Cafe Del Mar . . . they are located next to each other. You can also pre-buy club tickets there. Cover is expensive - 30 to 50 euros min.

Hey Francesco, if you want to take Mrs. Blend out for a nice dinner before Amnesia, take her to Las Dos Lunas. Nice upscale romantic spot just down the street from Amnesia. Owner's name is Massimo and he used to own Bang here in SoBe, so he loves Miami peeps!!!!! Food and atmosphere are fantastic.

Hey Francesco, if you want to take Mrs. Blend out for a nice dinner before Amnesia, take her to Las Dos Lunas. Nice upscale romantic spot just down the street from Amnesia. Owner's name is Massimo and he used to own Bang here in SoBe, so he loves Miami peeps!!!!! Food and atmosphere are fantastic.

thanks...i will check this place for sure :)

I am. Arriving to Palma July 29th. Staying 2 weeks and playing 3 gigs. Hoping over to Ibiza for a couple of days also. Whoever is going to be there from July 29th till Sept. 14th contact me so we can meet up. If not....see you at the Underground in Ibizzzzzzahhh! Cheers, OscarFonseca.

shroomy: we def. plan on getting SOME rest between parties. i made the mistake before of trying to catch every big event (during wmc a few years back) and ended up as one of the cracked out fools on the space patio. MODERATION is part of our agenda!! (we will be rested crackheads :hoparound)

fostech: check yoor pm's

I went for my first time this past September, totally by myself, for only 3 days (99% of my family lives in Spain so I just hopped over for a few). FUCKIN AMAZING!!! I stayed in San Antonio directly above Cafe Del Mar and it was awesome. Don't worry about the mob of Brits, they're there just to have a good time like everyone else. I met a bunch of cool ones. And honestly, it's very quiet there during the day becuase absolutely NOTHING happens there during the day. Until about 6pm-ish when the cafes downstairs start pumpin the tunes out over the water... which I loved. One of my fondest memories of the trip was waking up every evening to some of the most delicious tunes and staring out over the water.

Don't expect too much out of Cafe Del Mar. It's in the middle of a group of 5 or 6 other cafes that all play top-notch house. For whatever reason all of the other cafes are full of people before, during, and after the sunset, while CDM only has a crowd for the 45-ish minutes centered around sunset. Kinda weird if you ask me, but you won't mind when you catch your first glimpse of that AMAZING sunset and the "family" you'll be sharing it with.

As far as music goes... San Antonio clubs play almost exclusively hard high-energy stuff (much to the Brits liking). I did catch a rare Judge Jules-Eddie Haliwell set (with a live saxaphone player) of soulful vocal house that blew an unsuspecting crowd away. But for the most part, San An is where you go for head-banging house and trance.

My single biggest recommendation is BORA BORA. It is one of the most memorable places I've ever been in my life. I'll never forget how I went there thinking it was just a regular old beach where people just layed under the sun. HELL NO!! Tons of people dancing to kickass tribal house on the edge of the beach in the middle of the day. Imagine Niki Beach without the barrier between it and the beach. I will be sure to stay within walking distance of Bora Bora next time I go.

My last night there I made it to Cocoon @ Amnesia and HOLY SHIT!!! That party has a special spot reserved in my brain, right next to the spot of my memory of Bora Bora. The 40 Euro cover was worth it without a doubt. The place is bigger than a Publix and is kept as cool as the freezer section, and it feels like a big cave out of Indiana Jones. Richie Hawtin, Sven Vath, Villalobos .... *sigh* .... I can't wait to go back.

Not till next year for me :(

Enjoy! Peace.

:)

missionary: thanks for the detailed info!

from what i can tell, all the cover charges are ridiculously high which REALLY sucks. that's why this will likely be my only time going there, but i've always told myself i will make it there one year and i ain't gettin' any younger...so bring it on (the debt)

missionary: thanks for the detailed info!

from what i can tell, all the cover charges are ridiculously high which REALLY sucks.

oh yeah.. and get your tickets before hand at any respectible cafe, you can save $10 or more by doing it that way.... but look out for people trying to take advantage of you or selling fake tickets.. its rare, but happens, just pay by credit card and you know you are safe. If they take CC's they are not going to rip you off........ fuck..some bars will sell you tickets and party supplies and let you put them all on your credit card

oh yeah.. and get your tickets before hand at any respectible cafe, you can save $10 or more by doing it that way.... but look out for people trying to take advantage of you or selling fake tickets.. its rare, but happens, just pay by credit card and you know you are safe. If they take CC's they are not going to rip you off........ fuck..some bars will sell you tickets and party supplies and let you put them all on your credit card

we cant fucking wait...i need this god damn "vacations" :)

3 places to go for some slammin music.

amnesia on monday nights for cocoon - ridiculous!

dc 10 - monday mornings until the sun comes down

underground - way out in the sticks. no one bothers u, it's FREE and it truly is one of ibiza's finest underground parties. no promotions, no flyers, just word of mouth.

must see beach: playa des salinas

and for one of the best places to check out for sightseeing is ATLANTIS. u will thank me...

hiking2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...