Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who is going to IBIZA this year??

skywalker01

i'm going for the first time in september. can't wait!! will be there from sep 9-14. is anyone else gonna be there around that time? also for those that have been before: which clubs were your favorites? what did you do in the daytime besides beach/ sleep? been checking the ibiza- spotlight site but i also wanted some local opinions.

Check out MANUMISSION - they even have trolleys heading that way and a parade.

(At least when I checked it out) tickets are a bit expensive, $40-$50 per person but well worth it, insane party!

DC-10 Circo Loco - Madness outside. Chill on the inside.

The ORIGINAL Space of course...and last but not least: CAFE DEL MAR (make sure to check out the sunset at this location).

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

PS: Watch out for locals trying to make a buck on you!

Check out MANUMISSION - they even have trolleys heading that way and a parade.

(At least when I checked it out) tickets are a bit expensive, $40-$50 per person but well worth it, insane party!

DC-10 Circo Loco - Madness outside. Chill on the inside.

The ORIGINAL Space of course...and last but not least: CAFE DEL MAR (make sure to check out the sunset at this location).

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

PS: Watch out for locals trying to make a buck on you!

you cannot leave out Pacha!!! One of the best clubs in the world!

of course amnesia is a good bet.

KM 5 is good semi-chill early (before 2-3 AM)

Bora Bora too.

and Care Del Mar for sunset is worth saying twice!

and I hope to make it for the closing parties.....

the blends present !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we arrive sept 12 til sept 18.....ohhhhhh celebration bitches!!!!!!!!

we are staying in san antonio as well.....hotel del mar!!!

i have my schedule readyyyyyyy....

we get there sunday 12 straight to WE LOVE SUNDAYS @ SPACE.....steve lawler,groove armada and felix de housecat.....monday im going to amnesia for ritchie hawtin and magda!!!!!!....on friday satohi and sander@pasha......im too lazy to write every night but we have them all busy :)

the blends present !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we arrive sept 12 til sept 18.....ohhhhhh celebration bitches!!!!!!!!

we are staying in san antonio as well.....hotel del mar!!!

i have my schedule readyyyyyyy....

we get there sunday 12 straight to WE LOVE SUNDAYS @ SPACE.....steve lawler,groove armada and felix de housecat.....monday im going to amnesia for ritchie hawtin and magda!!!!!!....on friday satohi and sander@pasha......im too lazy to write every night but we have them all busy :)

you lucky bastard ! ! ! :mad:

also, we booked a room in san antonio abad. i got the feel that playa d'en bossa was a bit too crazy (and loud) in the daytime. is this correct? legendary sunsets was another reason we chose san an.

:eek:

Are you nuts? San An is the crazy town!!!!! Hooligans galore!!!!!!!!! Streetfights were a common occurence between warring soccer factions the first time I went and stayed there. Yes Playa d'en bossa gets loud on the beach at Bora Bora, but definitely not as bad as San An. For peace and quiet during the day, it's Ibiza town. Plus you're walking distance from Pacha and El Divino.

In any event, it's all about good times so have an AMAZING TIME and share your stories with us when you return. :D:hat:

:eek:

Are you nuts? San An is the crazy town!!!!! Hooligans galore!!!!!!!!! Streetfights were a common occurence between warring soccer factions the first time I went and stayed there. :

Hmmmmmmmmm what are the chances of me getting into a rumble if I wear my Argentina jersey in an english crowd? :laugh:

also, we booked a room in san antonio abad. i got the feel that playa d'en bossa was a bit too crazy (and loud) in the daytime. is this correct? legendary sunsets was another reason we chose san an.

NONONONONONONONONONNONONONONONON!!!!!!!

and still no!!!

it is actually oposite. San Antonio, is more like a drunk british spring break crowd except for cafe del mar, and there is no decent beach to speak of.

You def want to be by playa d'en bossa or eivissa town, you can chill on the beach and are closer to the clubs which are still spread out more than you think.

or even a bed and breakfast in the interior somewhere is cool if you have a car. BUT STAY AWAY FROM SAN ANTONIO!!!!

trust me on this one