Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So frustrated........

Bling

today has been a very tough day for me in many respects.. lookin at one's life and not being happy is not an easy thing to accept..... I have tried so hard in many ways to improve myself, and still i feel empty....... only thing i have to look foward to lately is all of your friendships and the good times we have...

but then at other times i come home and still feel like i have much more to give of myself........ maybe im just being dumb i dont know...........

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I got an idea, Start eating more, hit the gym, get big, lose those glasses, find a whore at the clubs, doesnt matter, if she is ugly or nice looking, fuck the shit out of her, and things will be alright, u know why, cause u just took a whore home, banger her and you're wallet is empty, so u got your moneys worth!!!

today has been a very tough day for me in many respects.. lookin at one's life and not being happy is not an easy thing to accept..... I have tried so hard in many ways to improve myself, and still i feel empty....... only thing i have to look foward to lately is all of your friendships and the good times we have...

but then at other times i come home and still feel like i have much more to give of myself........ maybe im just being dumb i dont know...........

This thread will celebrate the inauguration of a new forum on CP... Blue & Sentimental :D

Bling think of this...

Today my Dad, who is 68 years old, woke up and wasnt able to speak because on Friday he had all of his vocal cords removed due to throat cancer. While he has been laying in his hospital bed, unable to communicate the pain that he is in, the doctor just discovered that his feeding tube was coiled. Therefore, they had to try to reinsert the feeding tube through his nose TWICE...still not working, realizing that my father is in excruciating pain the doctor finally gives up and decides to feed him in another manner that my mother wont even discuss with me.

Unable to voice his pain, suffering and frustration as you or I could, my dad is forced to convey all of this through writing. Did I mention that my dad did not go past the 8th grade? My father is the most strong, reliable and independent man I have ever met. He owns his own business and his only employee is himself. Therefore, while he is in the hospital suffering, my family has no income. There has never been a day that my dad didnt work at least 3 jobs to make sure that all his kids could eat, go to ballet class and have the things they needed AND wanted.

Now, he lays in a hospital bed with a hole in his throat, unable to speak, unable to smell, unable to even breathe the way normal people do and there is nothing that anyone in the world can do for him, except love him.

So, all I ask is think about that and then realize how lucky you are.

Bling think of this...

Today my Dad, who is 68 years old, woke up and wasnt able to speak because on Friday he had all of his vocal cords removed due to throat cancer. While he has been laying in his hospital bed, unable to communicate the pain that he is in, the doctor just discovered that his feeding tube was coiled. Therefore, they had to try to reinsert the feeding tube through his nose TWICE...still not working, realizing that my father is in excruciating pain the doctor finally gives up and decides to feed him in another manner that my mother wont even discuss with me.

Unable to voice his pain, suffering and frustration as you or I could, my dad is forced to convey all of this through writing. Did I mention that my dad did not go past the 8th grade? My father is the most strong, reliable and independent man I have ever met. He owns his own business and his only employee is himself. Therefore, while he is in the hospital suffering, my family has no income. There has never been a day that my dad didnt work at least 3 jobs to make sure that all his kids could eat, go to ballet class and have the things they needed AND wanted.

Now, he lays in a hospital bed with a hole in his throat, unable to speak, unable to smell, unable to even breathe the way normal people do and there is nothing that anyone in the world can do for him, except love him.

sad05.gifsad53.gif

I can totally relate to that... My father had metastatic melanoma for 5 years because he didn't use sunscreen ever. :(

Bling think of this...

wise woman :bowdown: I hope your dad feels better soon, for what I read he's a trooper.

Bling think of this...

Strenght lays within. :)

Bling think of this...

i cant even respond to that... u took my breath away with that post. im so sorry... im not trying to be annoying . if i am im so sorry ... i just think so much at times.. :( ........ i am deeply sorry about your father carisa..... he def is a strong and noble man........

i cant even respond to that... u took my breath away with that post. im so sorry... im not trying to be annoying . if i am im so sorry ... i just think so much at times.. :( ........ i am deeply sorry about your father carisa..... he def is a strong and noble man........

you are not annoying homeboy, if you posted this is because you expected some kind of trascendental response, in this case Carissa just left us all thinking that life indeed is beautiful and the will to live is what ultimately drives us.

Thanks C :)

i def try. every weekend i go out i have a fuckin blast. i live life and try to soak in all the goodness that this city offers. goin to hear the locals i love so much really is a wonderful thing...... their music has def impacted my life in a positive way........ hard to understand but true .......... i guess i was thinkin too much lately of some decisions i made in the past regarding my leaving law school among other things and it really got me down......

Sometimes when I lay in bed I get frustrated if I haven't properly sorted the recyclables from the garbage and it keeps me awake at night. SO I have to get out of bed and check to make sure all the glass and plastic and newspapers are where they belong. :D

Yeah Bling, you arent annoying at all. Your post just allowed me to vent and cry about something I havent talked to anyone about. So...thank you Bling. Muah!

it was very difficult for me to write what i wrote and i know it was hard for you as well. very hard. but u know what.......... i will always be upfront and honest with myself and others....... sometimes too honest... but thats who i am ..... and im proud of myself. and go to sleep at nite happy knowing i have cool friends like you and an amazing family .........