Clubplanet Nightlife Community

damn i got shut the fuck down!!!!!!!

blondboheme

....nah....i don't really care that much lmao.......my day will continue even if i do not find out who cyber dissed who.........i was just asking....and u got all ....O NO...not again.......so maybe it was something JuIcY!....

....nah....i don't really care that much lmao.......my day will continue even if i do not find out who cyber dissed who.........i was just asking....and u got all ....O NO...not again.......so maybe it was something JuIcY!....

...think what you want...you're even sexier when you yell at me...

..they said u aren't as pretty as u think u are and to basically stop patting yourself on the back before u throw your shoulder out of whack...

yeah ok :rolleyes:

geez you'd think i had started the damn thread about myself! i didn't! i just responded all in good fun. at least i though it was all in good fun. then this jerk decided not to let me have my fun. not my fault. not my ego. just got all twisted around at some point. i don't think 'as pretty as i think i am' is a good way to put it either- i am very self-confident but it comes much more from the inside than from the way i feel about my appearance.

truth is, i am coming out of a phase where for the last few years i tried to look less feminine and less attractive. i felt too vulnerable. i felt like if i was pretty, people would hurt me. this warped perception springs from my own warped personal history. but the fact is, people are fucked up and they will do what they want to others whether you are pretty or not. so only over the last 6 months have i been trying to reclaim my womanhood, which is such a huge part of who i am. sound cheesy, but my point of saying all that i am not an egomaniac. i am far from it. i do like that the flirt in me has come back full force, and i am proud that i am finally on the right track to becoming the beautiful woman (in every way) i am supposed to be.

ok now i think i feel vulnerable again. time to start wearing baggy clothes and tuck my hair up under my hat again. thanks guys!!!

and if anyone has issues with that, they can go suck that newbies dick :biggrin:

and that is MY FINAL ANSWER!!!!!! :)

ok i will shut up about it now. really, no use draggin it out. i just don't know where the bitterness comes from. i just had to get my last word in. i'm a chick, chicks always have to have the last word.

ok i'm over it. blondeboheme is an ugly egotistical cunt! fuck her! ugly ass slut!!!!