Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi Drive By

darkbeat

WTF I WENT TO LUNCH WITH MY CO-WORKERS AND ONE OF THEM SAYS HI TO SOME PRETTYGIRL AND SHE SAID HI BACK BUT SHE JUST KEPT ON WALKING NOW WTF. 4 PEEPS OF CP, IF A GIRL SAYS HI, IS THAT THEM BEING POLITE OR DO THEY WANT YOU TO HALLA :splat:

WTF I WENT TO LUNCH WITH MY CO-WORKERS AND ONE OF THEM SAYS HI TO SOME PRETTYGIRL AND SHE SAID HI BACK BUT SHE JUST KEPT ON WALKING NOW WTF. 4 PEEPS OF CP, IF A GIRL SAYS HI, IS THAT THEM BEING POLITE OR DO THEY WANT YOU TO HALLA :splat:

Are you addicted to drums?

alright nomembername this is what the fuck i'm talking about say your walking down the street and you see a female that looks good as fuck, and you say whats up and she looks at you and says hello but then she keeps on walking.

how would you take that as.

alright nomembername this is what the fuck i'm talking about say your walking down the street and you see a female that looks good as fuck, and you say whats up and she looks at you and says hello but then she keeps on walking.

how would you take that as.

Are you serious? If she said hello back to you obviously she wanted to jump on your cock right than and there :rolleyes:

What the fuck is the matter with people? Are people really this fucking stupid?...What do you mean how would I take it as? If I said hello to someone and they say hello back to me they're being polite which is what I would expect although many times people won't say anything and will just keep on walking.

I know you're new and I don't mean to sound so harsh but I just think it is a really stupid fucking question...but than again what the fuck do I know.

Are you serious? If she said hello back to you obviously she wanted to jump on your cock right than and there :rolleyes:

What the fuck is the matter with people? Are people really this fucking stupid?...What do you mean how would I take it as? If I said hello to someone and they say hello back to me they're being polite which is what I would expect although many times people won't say anything and will just keep on walking.

I know you're new and I don't mean to sound so harsh but I just think it is a really stupid fucking question...but than again what the fuck do I know.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow u must be the only idiot. ustart a new thread for this shit. why didn't u just pm deepspell in the first place. if he just said hi back to you them pm him tell him how you feel. maybe he was in a rush. that could of been y he kept walking

SHe was probably just being polite. When a guy says hi to me on the street I say hi back but never stop on walking. Same thing if a guy says your beautiful or someshit like that i just say thank you and keep on walking. If the girl didnt stop then she wants nothing to do with you.

SHe was probably just being polite. When a guy says hi to me on the street I say hi back but never stop on walking. Same thing if a guy says your beautiful or someshit like that i just say thank you and keep on walking. If the girl didnt stop then she wants nothing to do with you.

exactly. not probably though, definitely :laugh2: