Clubplanet Nightlife Community

to perfect

bullseye

so one of my friends has been bragging to me the past 4 months, usually about 2-3 times a week about how great, wonderful, gentle, caring, thoughtful, and trusting her boyfriend of 4 months is. then today, she finds out he cheated on her. for some reason, i knew this dude wasnt all that, when someone goes on and on about someone like she did, i get suspicous.

so one of my friends has been bragging to me the past 4 months, usually about 2-3 times a week about how great, wonderful, gentle, caring, thoughtful, and trusting her boyfriend of 4 months is. then today, she finds out he cheated on her. for some reason, i knew this dude wasnt all that, when someone goes on and on about someone like she did, i get suspicous.

That shit sucks. Sometimes you try and convince yourself that what you got is all that and then some. But sometimes you just never know. It sucks when you think that you have someone's intentions all figured out and then you come to find out you were wrong. people just need to show their real face when they walk through the door or just have to balls to say that's it if their feelings change and they really don't want to be in it. that's life though. how would we grow if we didn't have to struggle? hope ur friend feels better. :aright:

...i'm an optomist....i tend to believe that hope can BECOME reality...but my father is a realist and he tends to overdose on reality - and that has a tendancy to squash hope altogether....reality is what is...hope is what can be...idk if you can really find a mix of the two....

Edit: hope can also bounce off a foundation of reality...that is perhaps more of how you view life, as i do, when you get older....

...i'm an optomist....i tend to believe that hope can BECOME reality...but my father is a realist and he tends to overdose on reality - and that has a tendancy to squash hope altogether....reality is what is...hope is what can be...idk if you can really find a mix of the two....

Edit: hope can also bounce off a foundation of reality...that is perhaps more of how you view life, as i do, when you get older....

:werd:

Hope certainly has the potential of what can be (aka reality) but your current sense of hope has to be based some sort of current reality. As you said, finding a mix is key!

everyone in this thread needs to take a trip down to fliptoniaaa, and take a hit of the flight simulator....sit down and relax a bit......i dont knw what to tell people anymore, but man it sure is entertaining watching how alot of u post when it comes to things like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everyone in this thread needs to take a trip down to fliptoniaaa, and take a hit of the flight simulator....sit down and relax a bit......i dont knw what to tell people anymore, but man it sure is entertaining watching how alot of u post when it comes to things like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haven't had the privilege to experience the flight simulator but I can only imagine.

Some women are so pathetically hard up to get in a relationship that the become gullible fools and believe anything you tell them... your friend is a great example of a pawn in a player's game... Usually women are the two extremes now-a-days:

(1) Fearful prudes that refuse to open their legs because all guys are considered "pigs" (hence they find love with 20 cats that they decide to adopt and spend the rest of their life mocked by the neighborhood kids...

(2) Leeches that are so desperate to get in a relationship that they climb all over the guy and say he's the greatest :blah::blah: Just to find themselves single once again - either because the guy was a dick (and they didn't allow time to prove that first) or because the guy is trying to run away from them (since she wants to act like she needs to get married or in a serious relationship after a week).

* I'll take "Staying Single without Headaches" for $1,000 Alex...