Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shawn Rudnick At Amika, Friday Opening!

avenue33

Aw, you are fucking kidding me! Too much stuff going on in this freaking town. We already have plans! Crap, that would be great to go to.

Is this the one that used to be Shadow, etc.? On the west side of Washington across from Madonna? That's funny, we just walked by and noticed somebody outside doing some work and I was going to post up a question, and here it is all answered.

Ardis, how late is the list open????

Aw, you are fucking kidding me! Too much stuff going on in this freaking town. We already have plans! Crap, that would be great to go to.

Is this the one that used to be Shadow, etc.? On the west side of Washington across from Madonna? That's funny, we just walked by and noticed somebody outside doing some work and I was going to post up a question, and here it is all answered.

Ardis, how late is the list open????

THERE IS NO LIST

INVITATION ONLY FOR THIS FRIDAY

Space on the 24th..ARE YOU KIDDIN ME..CEDRIC AND CHEESLILLINI...SPACE??? IS THIS SOME KIND OF BAD JOKE.... :ghey::peeright:

THAT FLYER ...GOOD LUCK WHEN NOCTURNAL COMES AND :duel:

Whatever happened to 'music matters', and 'deeper and harder' and all that.....hah..

GOOD LUCK!!!

Hmmmm... I was guessing that because of the post, she could get us invitations. I mean, it would be kind of silly to advertise something that nobody could get into.

No Offense, but I agree. In any case I wish them nothing but luck and look forward to checking it out.

Space on the 24th..ARE YOU KIDDIN ME..CEDRIC AND CHEESLILLINI...SPACE??? IS THIS SOME KIND OF BAD JOKE.... :ghey::peeright:

THAT FLYER ...GOOD LUCK WHEN NOCTURNAL COMES AND :duel:

Whatever happened to 'music matters', and 'deeper and harder' and all that.....hah..

GOOD LUCK!!!

and u registered just to make that post...to do that you must be mad about somethig :worry::worry::worry: i wonder who this is...hhmmmmmm

It is somebody that appreciates good music. I have so many great memories from Space, when music really did matter..Its a shame, they worked so hard to give us such memorable experiences, and now its all going to shit,.... to end an era with the 'kings of SoBe attitude and cheese' is really a shame..

BE YOURSELF, (RIGHT NEXT DOOR )!!!!!! DANNNNNYYYYYYY :bounce::bounce::bounce:

Hmmmm... I was guessing that because of the post, she could get us invitations. I mean, it would be kind of silly to advertise something that nobody could get into.

YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO NERVE, MAYBE THEY LET YOU IN OVER THERE... :nopity:

YOU SHOULD HAVE GONE TO NERVE, MAYBE THEY LET YOU IN OVER THERE...

LOL! Actually, we went to see I, Robot instead. It was a much better flick than I expected. They managed to include a lot of the ideas of the Asimov stories into an action flick.

Like you would've shown up... :rolleyes:

BTW, your boy rocked the house last night!

:D

Well, if SOME PEOPLE had called...I def would have been there. Thanks for YOUR phonecall last night...although it made me very jealous. ;)

loved the place .. the music was great.

feel the sunshine feel the sunshine feel the sunshine through!!

as i got your text, the boat was sailing off the pier and the music was well served up funky house with a gorgeous background of the New York skyline.......

Yousef and Lottie tore it up