Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so u notice ur sig other is getting a lil chubbier...

bullseye

chances are they've noticed it themselves way before you have... pointing it out, even in the nicest way possible, may make them feel worse about it. if they're complaining about the way they look then you should encourage them to eat better & work out. if they don't seem to mind the extra lbs, then it's not really your place to say anything unless their health is in trouble.

chances are they've noticed it themselves way before you have... pointing it out, even in the nicest way possible, may make them feel worse about it. if they're complaining about the way they look then you should encourage them to eat better & work out. if they don't seem to mind the extra lbs, then it's not really your place to say anything unless their health is in trouble.

i think that was the smartest thing i've ever heard this week

sabina's answer wins! hands down :bowdown:

:werd:most women are sensitive when it comes to their weight, i would say almost all......so like sabina said she most likely already knows

i think that was the smartest thing i've ever heard this week

sabina's answer wins! hands down :bowdown:

i say lead by example......start working out, running, or etc..and show enthusiasm in it, and tell ur sig other that its something, thats making u feel alot better, and that u would like them to get into it so that u may share it together......this is my suggestion!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

start going for runs or walks...after a few days, tell your sig other that you don't like working out by yourself and ask them to join you.

if you mention it to her that she's gaining weight, expect all hell to break loose

Well, hopefully you have created a relationship wherein you can be honest with each other. If not, you're screwed, anyway, so don't sweat it. But, if you do have a good, honest relationship, then just broach the subject carefully and talk it out.

And by the way, DON'T RUN!!! This is just about the worst thing you can do to your body. You will regret it so much in 10-20 years. Bike or low-impact aerobics, instead. Something like that.

pull out a .45 and tell her to back away from the cupcake....

seriously though, i can't imagine a way to tell her that she needs to loose weight. in past relationships i've tried the lead by example but it didnt work.. i've noticed though.. if ya dump 'em that's usually good for about 15lbs ;)

is it time to panic?

do you bring it up in conversation nicely?

do you say, i think we should both go on a diet, even if you dont need one urself?

do you risk the, "so you think im fat?" comment by saying something?

thoughts?

chubbier? filling out? or getting fat???

everyone, this is not my problem, this was a discussion among my friends earlier this morning. but thank you for all the support if i should ever run into this problem. :aright:

dude..just be honest with her...

im surprised in you though...you seem too nice to let a little weight get in the way of your relationship