Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday FU's

Here you go my first Friday FU:

1) To my two bosses that conveniently seem to be out every Friday in the summer and give me that call at 2PM asking me if I wouldnt mind sticking around til 6 and closing up. Ahhhhhhhhh.

2) To All The Girls I Loved Before or I Just Banged

3) To the Industry that we call the Nightclub Industry - where the fuck is everyone. News flash: Staying home and not coming to the Shore isnt cool

1) To my two bosses that conveniently seem to be out every Friday in the summer and give me that call at 2PM asking me if I wouldnt mind sticking around til 6 and closing up. Ahhhhhhhhh.

3) To the Industry that we call the Nightclub Industry - where the fuck is everyone. News flash: Staying home and not coming to the Shore isnt cool

:woah: Bad morning????

No FU's for me as of right now, I'm in a good mood :D

ditto..well except the banging girls part....

FU to my new shoes that I can't walk in.... but they look plitty :)

FU that I ate a bagel and 3 empanadas, 4 rolls of sweetarts and doritoes before 10 am, now I feel like a fat terd :vomit2:

FU that I'm peeling and I'm losing my sickkkkkkkkkkk tan :no:

FU that my duck died and I still miss him so much :cry:

FU to the work that is piling on my desk and my zero motivation to do it :pissy:

FU to the Judge that only sentenced Martha Stewart to 5 mos in prison.. she needs to serve 5 years

FU that it's going to rain on Sunday My ONLY DAY OFFFFF :banghead: