Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Martha Stewart gets 5 months in Prison

sotuorlando

The time has come and gone and the Martha Stewart has finally been handed her punishment. It’s official Martha is going to be hanged :hang: …….Not really but she did get 5 months in prison and 5 months house arrest….everybody now Nah Nah Nah Nah….Nah Nah Nah Nah…hey hey hey Goooodbye!!!

this whole case has been a joke. the feds did a terrible job at presenting the case, the most serious charges where dropped. so they where left with charging her with lying about stock sales ; which happens more often then people know. insider trading would have been a tougher charge to prove. the sentence is light, but it's a high proflie case so it's not a surprise.

The CFO of Enrons wife is getting 1 year for lieing on their tax returns but yet Martha only gets 5 months. I was told that she will be able to choose the prison of her choice. If thats true then all I can say is that maybe insider trading is worth the time spent in the pen.

SOTUorlando, any inside info you can give me?

:)

oh well gues she will be teaching the inmates on the best uses for their old doiles around the prison....... if they had any........or she can teach them how to make trinkets out of the bars of soap in the bathrooms...

its not the 5 months in jail that is the most hurtful its the irreparable harm her image has taken that she will have to live with from here on out

its not the 5 months in jail that is the most hurtful its the irreparable harm her image has taken that she will have to live with from here on out

I think her 550 million net worth helps to alleviate that. The best though was when she got out of court and had her press conference all the shameless plugging she was doing for her magazines, clothing, cookware, and company.

Do you think she will be brave enough to recommend better cooking recepies to the inmates who do the cooking? She's a tough bitch so I won't put it passed her to get into brawls and actually whoop some ass.