Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Bling's Review of Tonie and Vida Guerra @ Oxygen

Bling

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear everyone had such a good time! Wish I could've made it out... Just a few more months ;)

And very nice pics too, such beautiful ladies! oef!!!

bling, why did you feel like a "club legend"??? explain pls dear ;)

Glad to hear everyone had such a good time! Wish I could've made it out... Just a few more months ;)

And very nice pics too, such beautiful ladies! oef!!!

bling, why did you feel like a "club legend"??? explain pls dear ;)

cuz of my pic with vida and tonie :) of course........

an internet casanove tries to con chicks on a message board .. im lettin her "KNOW" that if she looked like that id straight up hit dat ass when i met her

So not only are you a internet casanova but you'll hit that even though she doesn't want to .......... rape ! :vomit2:

Nice Job Tonie, looks like you worked it proper.

i think this guy enjoyed the show.

:laugh:

Yeah, he was awesome. There's one pic that I'm wearing the black shorts and my hands are out... that's cuz he was singing at the top of his lungs, so I sang back a little. He was awesome. Great vibe. :D

Great night indeed. Tonie you rocked :aright:Great fashion show handsdown all the models looked great Vidas ASS is just :eek:Good hanging with the usuals not only the models looked great but the ladies in general did,only downer was the music but with all the ladies in the house I can careless. :)

Big Thanks to Tonie and Flip for making the evening possible for all of us. It was nice hanging with the CP crew especially for an event such as this. Tonie, you looked amazing, as we all expected!!!! The place was packed and I can't help but think that the night was an extreme success. :D Here's to many more opportunities like this for the Fliptoniaaa crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!