Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever get caught masturbating??

bullseye

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my sister caught me once, i was in the shower like freshman year and i thought i was home alone and i was um...experimenting with the vibrating shower head...and she like busted in because i had a phone call or something....i didnt think she saw me because she didnt come all the way in, but the whole wall opposing the shower is a mirror so she caught me. she didnt mention it for like a year though.

my sister caught me once, i was in the shower like freshman year and i thought i was home alone and i was um...experimenting with the vibrating shower head...and she like busted in because i had a phone call or something....i didnt think she saw me because she didnt come all the way in, but the whole wall opposing the shower is a mirror so she caught me. she didnt mention it for like a year though.

well..wut did she say when she mentioned it a year later?

were you laying in the tub with ur feet up against the wall, im trying to get a visual here

hmmm it was so long ago i kinda forget exactly how it went down, but i know there was alcohol involved and we were somewhere like with a long of people...like a party...i think im like a senior in high school and some of the guys were talking about how girls masterbate and lie about it and all the girls were like "noo we really dont" and my drunk ass sister is all "no Hollie does with the shower head" haha. i was like wtf are you talking about?

yes...... let me explain i was like 11 and we used to live with my grandparents. i had a playboy in hand and uh my grandmotheer went into the bathroom. lets just say it was an uncomfortable situation..... :yuck:

i bet yer poor granny was traumatized!!!!!!!!!