Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do guys prefer? tits or ass?

danadane420

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

c'min guys --which makes you go crazy? a phat ass or some titties? --well i have a fat ass and a pretty face---can't say that i have huge tits cuz i don't -- so what's up? give me some info!!!

In the words of Kosmo Kramer... I'm an ass man!! :pint:

I've been seeing this girl lately who's ideal for me.

She has a real nice ass. Def. sticks out in the right ways :laugh2:

and she's 34C, which in my opinion is perfect.

So the best in my opinion is a balance of both, which i described above :D

PS

a phat ass should NOT be a FAT-Ass. I can't stand girls that have FAT asses and think they're what us guys like.

A nice "phat" ass is one that sticks out without a girl trying, is relatively tight, but does bounce and jiggle at the same time :aright:

PS

a phat ass should NOT be a FAT-Ass. I can't stand girls that have FAT asses and think they're what us guys like.

A nice "phat" ass is one that sticks out without a girl trying, is relatively tight, but does bounce and jiggle at the same time :aright:

hahaha

Fat%20ass.jpg

...?

c'min guys --which makes you go crazy? a phat ass or some titties? --well i have a fat ass and a pretty face---can't say that i have huge tits cuz i don't -- so what's up? give me some info!!!

post pics or stfu

HOW MANY OF THESE THREAD WILL THERE BE? CAP IT.

Tits get my attention but the ass closes the deal. If I am talking to a girl and she has nice tits and then she walks away from me and her ass is just sloppy, no deal. If a girl has no tits and she has a banging ass, deal!

Doesn't mean a nice set of tits are a bad thing.

i'm all about the ass, i luv women that have a hump. :drool: oh and being pretty in the face is a plus too. but my eyes usually gravitates toward the ass first, i just can't help it. the ass is like :woah: