Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do guys prefer? tits or ass?

danadane420

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love me some big tits but I think I would have to settle for the big ass. Nothing looks better than a badonkadonk!!!!! Let's say you were to be hitting it from behind, would you want to break your hips bones against her ass? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanted to titty fuck...have her invest. :D

I love me some big tits but I think I would have to settle for the big ass. Nothing looks better than a badonkadonk!!!!! Let's say you were to be hitting it from behind, would you want to break your hips bones against her ass? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you wanted to titty fuck...have her invest. :D

:laugh: badonkadonk :aright:

But you know what i was thinking...

It's easier to have a nice ass than it is to get nice breasts

Nice breasts are something you inherit, something that is just there (i ain't talking about those who get boob implants)

But a nice ass can be achieved by working out, and just doing the right things.

So in a sense, nice breats (in my opinion) are harder to come by than a nice ass. I swear, i must see 3 nice asses for every nice set of boobs i see per day. To me, that makes a girl with nice boobs more sought after

but what it comes down to, id really just want both :D

But you know what i was thinking...

It's easier to have a nice ass than it is to get nice breasts

Nice breasts are something you inherit, something that is just there (i ain't talking about those who get boob implants)

But a nice ass can be achieved by working out, and just doing the right things.

So in a sense, nice breats (in my opinion) are harder to come by than a nice ass. I swear, i must see 3 nice asses for every nice set of boobs i see per day. To me, that makes a girl with nice boobs more sought after

but what it comes down to, id really just want both :D

what do tits do for people? not knockin tit men but I dont understand... Ass is so much better. No matter what that ass makes the sex so much better... If your hittin it doggy there is nuttin better than bouncing off a nice round, big, hard ass... Watchin the ass bounce up and down while hearing the smacking noise. Even if your hittting it missionary your smacking that ass and your balls are smacking that asshole. I dunno I just dont see it. I like sucking on tits and grabbing them when having sex but I'd rather nut on a ass anyday than nut on her tits. Tits are like an added bonus. Kinda like when you get a rebate from sumptin you bought. Makes the purchase so much better when you get it, but if not who cares cause I'm to lazy to use it anyway. j/k but you get the point.