Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why are you single?

captainpec

because i've been engaged in the not too distant past...as some of you know, she passed away due to a drunk driver, and to this day i've never met anyone who ever made me happy as we made each other

so after that, i am extremly picky and really believe that i will be signle forever

unless SexyD or Lina wanna try the southern hospitality thing :)

yo man I'm so sorry to hear that. I bet she is watchin over you to make sure you get the best thing you deserve. Which is happiness.

i am single because i am working on myself and my career first. i have personal goals that i want to achieve; and no disrespect to women, but they would merely serve as a distraction.

btw- very sorry to hear about that dj protege. i have known some people who have passed away due to drunk driving, but i couldn't imagine losing a loved one in that way.

also linabina, weren't u with a guy off here in clubplanet for a while?? i must've missed that u guys broke up.

then u have been with the wrong guys. every guy should treat his girl like gold. thats not even good enough, cuz theyre worth so much more

Yes, I know. But I try to stay away from guys like that now. Thats why I am takeing my time and not rushing into anythig serious right now! Slow and steady wins the race. :)

im single just cuz i cant find the right girl. i either meet girls who i just dont feel anything for and lose all interest, or i find a girl who im really interested in and i think is great...but they lose interest in me before it ever goes anywhere. i guess im just in that phase where things dont go right either way. wtf

You are better off. Why waste your time with the wrong girl. You might miss out on the right one. Everything happens for a reason.

i'm single--but not by choice--my ex-boyfriend broke up with me---oh well

he can go fuck himself then....go get with someone that appreciates you. :aright: Beforehand, just go out and have some fun!!!!!!!!! :getdown:

Nothing but GOOD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are better off. Why waste your time with the wrong girl. You might miss out on the right one. Everything happens for a reason.

well i have broken off the things that i wasnt feelin. but the problem has been the girls who i have been crazy about in the past few yrs have broken it off with me, cuz i guess apparently they werent feelin it like i was. its very diesappointing when u think u have a great thing goin and then fins out she doesnt.

last summer i dated a girl for maybe 3 weeks. she always called me, alsways wanted to hang out. plus she was so cool. we got along so great. i loved her personality. we really clicked. and then she disappeared. she just stopped calling back. i never spoke to her again. she fucked one of my friends for a few weeks a few months later. and then apparently did the same thing to him. yea so now i know she wasnt the right girl, she's a ho. but at the time i thought she was so great

well i have broken off the things that i wasnt feelin. but the problem has been the girls who i have been crazy about in the past few yrs have broken it off with me, cuz i guess apparently they werent feelin it like i was. its very diesappointing when u think u have a great thing goin and then fins out she doesnt.

last summer i dated a girl for maybe 3 weeks. she always called me, alsways wanted to hang out. plus she was so cool. we got along so great. i loved her personality. we really clicked. and then she disappeared. she just stopped calling back. i never spoke to her again. she fucked one of my friends for a few weeks a few months later. and then apparently did the same thing to him. yea so now i know she wasnt the right girl, she's a ho. but at the time i thought she was so great

Most people can be very deceiving. They act like they are these great people then turn out to be the total opposite. Its better to know that she was a tramp and you did not get to serious with her. It would have hurt alot more if you had started dating and found this out. And any way she slept with your friend. Come on now thats just f**ked up!

because i've been engaged in the not too distant past...as some of you know, she passed away due to a drunk driver, and to this day i've never met anyone who ever made me happy as we made each other

so after that, i am extremly picky and really believe that i will be signle forever

unless SexyD or Lina wanna try the southern hospitality thing :)

:isok: sorry to hear that............ and a big :kiss2: for thinking of me lol

but for real... best of luck to u and my sincere wishes are with u in finding someone to make you happy..

:isok: sorry to hear that............ and a big :kiss2: for thinking of me lol

but for real... best of luck to u and my sincere wishes are with u in finding someone to make you happy..

its been 2 years, so i'm over the initial shock of it, but still deal with it on a daily basis

everyone always tells me its part of "gods plan" or "everything happens for a reason"

only time will tell i guess