Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nipples...

captainpec

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i def like nipples that are kinda big. like origskeemr said..not fuckin huge. im not talkin like coffee dish size. but i dont like real little small ones. i like big areolas and nice sized nipples. over-sized are just nasty...like those huge 3 inch ones thast look like udders. that bothers me

those are too small for my taste. well her areolas are. actual nips are fine. i like the areolas to cover more area, more circumference. lol

i agree :aright:

i don't like small areola's. But don't like big ones either. Somewhere in the middle (but a little bigger is better than a lil smaller IMO)

and i looooooove biting a girls' nipples. goshdarn, not too hard, but enough :laugh::devil:

everyone has their own taste. when it really comes down to it, it doesnt matter what size they are...as long as they dont look like chewed up raisins or they are not so long u can hang ur belt from them. if i got nipples in my face, regardless of their size, im happy.

and never personally been with a girl with "nasty" nips. ive seen all sizes but none that ever turned me off. ive only seen nasty ones in pictures.

oh and big on the dark red ones too. that turns me on more than the ones that are so light that they completely blend in with the rest of the breast

LUV my Nipples!! :drool::devil:

How can I luv your nipples if you don't send me a picture for me to see what they look like? :blank:

Me personally, I don't like nipples that take up the entire breast... I have only "seen" one in the flesh (aside from strip clubs) and was turned off...

I prefer anything larger than a quarter to around the half dollar or slightly larger range... and yes, no hair on that nipple please!

How can I luv your nipples if you don't send me a picture for me to see what they look like? :blank:

Me personally, I don't like nipples that take up the entire breast... I have only "seen" one in the flesh (aside from strip clubs) and was turned off...

I prefer anything larger than a quarter to around the half dollar or slightly larger range... and yes, no hair on that nipple please!

lol just take my word ;):bounce:

Yeah those Big nipples are ugly!!

lol just take my word ;):bounce:

Yeah those Big nipples are ugly!! Yuck

You dont like this Captain? :laugh:

{IMAGE REMOVE FOR EVERYONE'S SAFETY}

That was just plain sick. I was about to take a bite of my grilled chicken sandwhich and my eyes passed upon that mess... damn you for ruining my lunch! :mad:

On a side note, is that a dude? There is freakin hair everywhere... :vomit2: