Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How often?

nomembername

Do you guys hit up massage parlors for a nice little hand job? Any interesting places/stories that you feel like sharing? This fucking Asian chic I was with last night was a fucking pro...my cock is so soft right now from all the lotion she used. Nothing better than being nice and drunk and have some bitch massage you for a half hour and than rub one out for you.

pm me for the ill manhattan spot

lol. i never really considered ever doing that before. it seems like prostitution to me and i think prostitution is the nastiest thing in the world. i have friends who have bought hookers and they were so proud of themselves. i was just disgusted. id rather get a girl who actually wants to give it up than pay for it.

Do you guys hit up massage parlors for a nice little hand job? Any interesting places/stories that you feel like sharing? This fucking Asian chic I was with last night was a fucking pro...my cock is so soft right now from all the lotion she used. Nothing better than being nice and drunk and have some bitch massage you for a half hour and than rub one out for you.

pm me for the ill manhattan spot

lol I actually just had a convo about this wit my friends when smokin the other day... My one friend went to some place by us. He said that the lady gave him a shower (cleaned his ass and shit) then afterwards she gave him a nice rub down. He said the money was worth the rub down alone. Then she played wit his dick and when he got hard she told him a certain amount for shit she would do. He said he only got a hand job cause he didnt know if fuckin was ligit and she jerked him off till he nutted. After he nutted she wipped him down and cleaned him off. He said when he goes back he's gunna bang her.

The other story I heard was this kid told us that when he went away to Punta Cana (i think that was it) they got flyers all week for some type of massage parlor. So at the end of the vacation they decided to go. He said it was crazy cause some car picked them up and took them into the ghetto. he said they were kinda shook because they had no clue what was goin on. They arrived to some type of mansion were a bunch of armed guys stood by the gated area. He said this dude ran out who was like "welcome welcome to my home." He said that they walked inside and there were mad heads there doin the same shit as well as hot girls walking all around but he said they looked kinda young like 18 and up. Hot as hell though. Everyone is sitting at a bar drinkin cause its open bar too. Then he said they did the Rush Hour II type shit and all these girls came out and you could pick which one you wanted. The girl took him upstairs and they chill wit you for a lil (get you drinks chill in a hot tub and massage you and shit). Then they take you into a room wit no ceiling and shit so its like a resort. She jerked him off and he said it was the best hand job he has ever gotten (better than sex he said lol) she cleaned him off and shit. When they were done him and his boys were talkin and they were all like, "did you do it." 6 out of the 8 said they got it and one of them was so mad he didnt cause he thought no one else was gunna. To make a long story short he payed for the whole experience again just to get that hand job lmao. When I heard that story and the way he explained it I was dying.

lol. i never really considered ever doing that before. it seems like prostitution to me and i think prostitution is the nastiest thing in the world. i have friends who have bought hookers and they were so proud of themselves. i was just disgusted. id rather get a girl who actually wants to give it up than pay for it.

Gayest post of the year....hands down :bowdown:

And Monique, are you serious? Reread my post where I said the bitch rubbed one out for me...I was pretty proud actually, I got a little in her hair.

i never really considered ever doing that before. it seems like prostitution to me. id rather get a girl who actually wants to give it up than pay for it.

have you ever gone on a date??? then you paid for prostitution.....

everybody pays.......nuttin is free

..she wouldnt make that up.......my first girlfriend was raped and molested by her stepfather...in fact i mentioned this another time, a few of my girlfriends had bad shit happen to them when they were young...it's rather depressing as to the number of occurences that go on in this country....most of it never gets reported....

..she wouldnt make that up.......my first girlfriend was raped and molested by her stepfather...in fact i mentioned this another time, a few of my girlfriends had bad shit happen to them when they were young...it's rather depressing as to the number of occurences that go on in this country....most of it never gets reported....

Let me clarify - I wasn't saying she would make it up, just wasn't sure she was being serious :(

Just horrible :(