Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shaq is a freakin pimp!!!!!!!!!!

fliptoniaaa

thats how u roll in....on a big riiigggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shaq diesel baby, shaq deisel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

That's my boy posting about the Heat....the Daddy is gonna tear it up. Who knows about dat Benz rolling down I-95 towards Miami today.....did I mention on 24s? Did I mention Spinners?

Watch out NBA....the Big Man is on a mission. It begins today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S A CELEBRATION BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! THE HEAT and the SHAQ DADDY ARE COMING 4 YOU!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Shaquille O'Neal took out a full page ad in Tuesday's Miami Herald. The text:

"When I talk about my 'new team' in Miami I am including you, the fans. The love you have shown since it was announced that I was coming to Miami has been amazing, and it will not go unrewarded. Keep up that kind of support, and we might be printing invitations to a parade in June. D. Wade, Eddie, Dolie, Malik, Jerome, Udonis, Wang and Dorrell: The business begins. Together, we can bring the trophy to South Beach. Meet me at the gym ... "

-- Shaquille O'Neal

...Miami is def. sqeezing all it can from the SHAQ marketing machine ! ...I hope he's worth the 27$ mil a year salary he gets . And in turn I hope he does bring joy and more "celebrations" to miami even thoug Im not a heat fan .

PS...Im a Knicks fan so............ :finger: you heat !

anyone catch the press conference? fuckin' funny ... they asked him what he thought about all the special treatment from restaurants and clubs, etc., and he said something like "well that has nothing to do with basketball, that's just cuz i'm sexy" ... now that's my kind of response!!! :funny: