Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So...I'm getting ink done (who here has a tatoo?)

funketeer

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did Funk finally get his tatt or whut?? :confused:

Yup...yesterday morning, it took three hours...got two of these crosses, one on each arm...on the inside of my lower arms...pics on monday :)

chakana.jpg

I have to say they look nice as fuck...I meant funk! :biggrin:

thanx for the idea android assasin! ;)

My tattoo has some wicked powers :eek:

feature_6.jpg

UNCOVERING THE ANCIENT ARCANE WISDOM OF THE CHAKANA

By K'uicki Maskay

The Chakana, or Andean Cross, is the symbolic symbol representing the sum total of Andean cosmology and practical wisdom of the Inkas and their ancestors, who existed in the Andean regions of South America.

Chakana and Condor

This knowledge was shared and used in the daily lives of all people, who lived in Tawantinsuyu , meaning four quarters and is the Quechua name for the Inka Empire. This wisdom was used to create a prosperous and peaceful period of unity and co-operation between all different people living in the Empire, prior to the arrival of the gold hungry Spanish Conquistadors.

The Tahuantinsuyo – four quarters, correlates with the Chakana – cross, which represents the four sacred directions. The city Cusco was deemed to be the centre or navel and capital of this defined spiritual and secular realm, like the centre of the Chakana, which represents the Sun, the Eye of the Supreme Creator and the human Heart.

The name of the Andean Cross derives from the most well known constellation of stars in the Southern Hemisphere – The Southern Cross or Chakana. This stepped cross with an open circle in the middle, is worn next to the heart on the chests of Andean Initiates and is meant to expand love and heighten consciousness in all, who wear it.

• 8 months later...
My tattoo has some wicked powers :eek:

feature_6.jpg

UNCOVERING THE ANCIENT ARCANE WISDOM OF THE CHAKANA

By K'uicki Maskay

The Chakana, or Andean Cross, is the symbolic symbol representing the sum total of Andean cosmology and practical wisdom of the Inkas and their ancestors, who existed in the Andean regions of South America.

Chakana and Condor

This knowledge was shared and used in the daily lives of all people, who lived in Tawantinsuyu , meaning four quarters and is the Quechua name for the Inka Empire. This wisdom was used to create a prosperous and peaceful period of unity and co-operation between all different people living in the Empire, prior to the arrival of the gold hungry Spanish Conquistadors.

The Tahuantinsuyo – four quarters, correlates with the Chakana – cross, which represents the four sacred directions. The city Cusco was deemed to be the centre or navel and capital of this defined spiritual and secular realm, like the centre of the Chakana, which represents the Sun, the Eye of the Supreme Creator and the human Heart.

The name of the Andean Cross derives from the most well known constellation of stars in the Southern Hemisphere – The Southern Cross or Chakana. This stepped cross with an open circle in the middle, is worn next to the heart on the chests of Andean Initiates and is meant to expand love and heighten consciousness in all, who wear it.

i likes :rock::)

disclaimer: this is not mean't to portray digitalphoenix