Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wtf!

candylicious

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last one was bad but the ones befor that were good!

Last one lasted two year it was good til the end!

But befor that was 4 years great guy. loved him more then life itself. Still do!

how long were you in the bad relationship?

Captain---are We Pretty---please Verify!!!!

You ladies can post your pics in the "sex-a-holics" thread at the top of the forum and allow the guys to judge for themselves. :)

I can't comment since I am not in the position to rate anyone's appearance. (They are not ugly and they are not fat)

You ladies can post your pics in the "sex-a-holics" thread at the top of the forum and allow the guys to judge for themselves. :)

I can't comment since I am not in the position to rate anyone's appearance. (They are not ugly and they are not fat)

THANK YOU FOR REPLYING---i would post a pic but i don't have a scanner or a web cam---

Waht That im not telling the truth?? Trust me Im hot!

Let's end all of this bullshit right now...just admit you wanted captain's cock...he wasn't feeling you probably because he wanted to bang dana or because you are fat...just admit it already and maybe he'll throw you a bone out of pity.

Let's end all of this bullshit right now...just admit you wanted captain's cock...he wasn't feeling you probably because he wanted to bang dana or because you are fat...just admit it already and maybe he'll throw you a bone out of pity.

Im sorry to burst your bubble but no I dont want his cock. I dont know about the dana thing but im far from fat! I dont need pitty I have pleanty of men that would not mind tasting some of my candy!

that's so funny!!!1--sorry CAT!!

Im sorry to burst your bubble but no I dont want his cock. I dont know about the dana thing.....................

Uh oh..............I sense a little distention. It's now a power struggle between friends, I anticipate this getting ugly in a hurry.

Uh oh..............I sense a little distention. It's now a power struggle between friends, I anticipate this getting ugly in a hurry.

HELL NO---WE ARE FRIENDS AND WE WILL NOT GET INTO A FIGHT---FOR WHAT? THE COMPUTER IS FUN AND WHAT MAKES MY DAY GO BY AT WORK--THAT'S ALL----NO HARM HERE!!1