Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you wash up directly after sex?

captainpec

The drama is done for this morning and it's time for me to move on... :laugh:

So do you keep a couple tissues near by to do a quick whipe down after blasting a load on her back? Do you run and hop in the shower right after you screw? Do you just allows the fluids to stain the sheets? Inquiring minds wanna know?

you beat me to the punch cap. i thought up that question this mourn, but just to answer your ques i'll jump in the shower if i have the time. but if i'm running late for work i'll use some wipes, you always should have some wipes available.

oh wow really? he actually brings u water? how nice :) i wish all guys would do the same lol

props to ur man :aright:

your man doesn't bring you water damn sucks for you. i bring any girl water or something. if she deserves it

I never did with guys I dated for a long time or my boyfriends. I have though with like booty calls.

I actually did that this weekend with my ex booty call. I guess it was just a bang type of thing, and I was pleased and wanted to get outta there right away.

The drama is done for this morning and it's time for me to move on... :laugh:

So do you keep a couple tissues near by to do a quick whipe down after blasting a load on her back? Do you run and hop in the shower right after you screw? Do you just allows the fluids to stain the sheets? Inquiring minds wanna know?

We have sex in the morning a lot before we go to work, so after the sex we just jump in the shower and head off to start the day nice and rejuvenated! But on the weekends or if we happen to have sex at night, hell go in and use a towel to wash off and I do the same. Dont like that lingering old sex smell....better to just get it off right away.