Clubplanet Nightlife Community

posada for johnson?

jtk4

he wont go back with Schilling and thats why Randy is not coming to the Red Sox

Jesse Barfield doesnt have enough common curteousy to give Joe Girardi a reach around

which is why i dont understand why RJ had the sox on his short list of teams he would accept a trade to

thats because Jesse was to busy watching Dwight Evans give out Roman Helmets to Jim Rice and Butch Hobson

The yamkee pitching staff reeks to high heaven... yes they reek... I mean, think about it.. their hottest pitcher rite now is contreras.... days are ticking till the deadline... No way the yamkees get into the postseason with these starters and expect to win the WS, they will get lit up !!

Then what does that say about your team who is.. umm.. count it 8 games back?

Start hatin' on Oakland cause as of right now, that's the team you gotta worry about.

which is why i dont understand why RJ had the sox on his short list of teams he would accept a trade to

thats because Jesse was to busy watching Dwight Evans give out Roman Helmets to Jim Rice and Butch Hobson

because the Red Sox are winners first, Curt Schilling's team a distant second

was that before or after Bucky Dent gave Dave Righetti his hot lunch?

because the Red Sox are winners first, Curt Schilling's team a distant second

was that before or after Bucky Dent gave Dave Righetti his hot lunch?

Winners...hahaha yeah they're the best at coming up short.

Which reminds me, Bill Buckner called. He told me to tell the fans, "oops!"

oh and lee mazzelli is a plant to lose all his games against the yanks but some how become the greatest team ever assembled against the sox.

enrique wilson shits on a glass table while brian cashman jerks off. It is the only explanation he is on the team

oh and lee mazzelli is a plant to lose all his games against the yanks but some how become the greatest team ever assembled against the sox.

enrique wilson shits on a glass table while brian cashman jerks off. It is the only explanation he is on the team

BWAHAHAH yup GO orioles ...down again this afternoon i see

dont worry just get to the orioles pen

that thing leaks more than Carl yazstremskis dick after he went to Haiti on a young boy sex tour arranged by Mr Yawkey

BWAHAHAH yup GO orioles ...down again this afternoon i see

dont worry just get to the orioles pen

that thing leaks more than Carl yazstremskis dick after he went to Haiti on a young boy sex tour arranged by Mr Yawkey

or moreso then Ron Guidry's ass after he gets bedpost fucked by Paul O'Neil's tranny hooker

or moreso then Ron Guidry's ass after he gets bedpost fucked by Paul O'Neil's tranny hooker

that tranny hooker your talkin about is non other than Ellis Burks in a wig and dress

maybe Jeter can show the sox how to win if ya get him at 2b

Missing his childhood experiences of growing up in the Heights, Manny Ramirez is retiring from baseball at the end of the year and moving back to his old one bedroom apartment with his family.

bwbwhah Manny is a strange fawkin dude , i wouldnt be surprised if theat really happened

Any one see that play last night when he cuaght johhny damons attempted throw to the cut off man

Manny was like 30 feet in front of damon and he just go tin the way and threw his glove up to catch it

manny is an unreal talent just aloof and wayyyyy out there