Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I give you candylicious!!

kaydup

s'all good......dont even respond....not worth the stress

I AGREE----PEOPLE ARE RETARDED---SOMEONE JUST SAID WE MIGHT BE MEN----COME TASTE MY PUSSY THEN---FOR REAL!!!!---CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT----CAPTAIN PEC AND CANDYLICIOUS GET IN A FIGHT AND I'M DRAGGED ALL IN THIS DRAMA---FUCK IT!! SHE PROVED SHE'S HOT---SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO STFU-----ENOUGH SAID!!!

I AGREE----PEOPLE ARE RETARDED---SOMEONE JUST SAID WE MIGHT BE MEN----COME TASTE MY PUSSY THEN---FOR REAL!!!!---CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS SHIT----CAPTAIN PEC AND CANDYLICIOUS GET IN A FIGHT AND I'M DRAGGED ALL IN THIS DRAMA---FUCK IT!! SHE PROVED SHE'S HOT---SO EVERYONE NEEDS TO STFU-----ENOUGH SAID!!!

You girls posted a tiny ass pic that could be viewed only under a microscope... guys are running crazy now since anything with two legs and a pussy on this site will grab attention. Don't allow this attention to go to your heads too much. Additionally, I don't think that pic is good and you look better in person, but who knows...

Not ragging on you guys, but that pic reminds me of that movie with Holly Berry - was it BAPS?

Post a better pic for the guys... closer up and something that shows faces, not ass... Then I think it will be time for one of those "Pic your favorite girl on CP threads" w/ pics to choose from...

You girls posted a tiny ass pic that could be viewed only under a microscope... guys are running crazy now since anything with two legs and a pussy on this site will grab attention. Don't allow this attention to go to your heads too much. Additionally, I don't think that pic is good and you look better in person, but who knows...

Not ragging on you guys, but that pic reminds me of that movie with Holly Berry - was it BAPS?

Post a better pic for the guys... closer up and something that shows faces, not ass... Then I think it will be time for one of those "Pic your favorite girl on CP threads" w/ pics to choose from...

I GUESS.....THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLEMENT??????? NOT QUITE SURE IF IT WAS,BUT ANYWAY----THAT WASN'T MY PIC OF CHOICE, BUT HEY-WHATEVER! YOU DIDN'T COMMENT MUCH TODAY!!!

HEY FUCK YOU ---I SAW THAT MOVIE BAPS----REAL FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!1

Ok the jury was out on you before for not fucking Candy after she practically begged for you cock but now you are telling these girls to post pics of their faces and NOT of their asses

girls don't listen to him...we want tits and ass...I would say a nice thong shot!

:idea:

Ok the jury was out on you before for not fucking Candy after she practically begged for you cock but now you are telling these girls to post pics of their faces and NOT of their asses

girls don't listen to him...we want tits and ass...I would say a nice thong shot!

:idea:

How about a nice one with me at the beach under the showers! Thats the best I coud do! And I never threw myself at captainpec. I never throw myself on anyone!