Clubplanet Nightlife Community

To all NYC cheesemunchers...

I would have to say I'm more of a house person, but i'll admit there is some trance out there that I like and certain trance songs still send shivers through me. I bet if you reeeeeeaaaally thought about it, you secretly like at least one trance song out there. Don't hate. ;)

im def a house head...tribal for me...i love it. but i got started on trance and i still like some of it. alot of it does sound like cheese. and i couldnt agree more on George Acosta. never heard him live but ive always checked out his cd's in the stores and the tracklist always looks gay.

but i dont think pvd belongs in the same category as those others. he's fuckin nasty live. for anyone who hasnt seen him and only heard his cd's, his love show is much different. def plays alot harder. but i read in an interview he plays harder for nyc than he does for other areas. unfortunately ive never gotten the chance to hear him anywhere else

for every cheese trance track there's a bad house track out there. a genre does not make something cheesey/bad, the producer takes care of that.

and to whoever made the ball licking comment, maybe pvd's balls do get licked, but not as much as tenaglia's or howells' on this board.

for every cheese trance track there's a bad house track out there. a genre does not make something cheesey/bad, the producer takes care of that.

and to whoever made the ball licking comment, maybe pvd's balls do get licked, but not as much as tenaglia's or howells' on this board.

naturally.....