Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Younger Men!

candylicious

I just am! Just like guys teach girls. Its a give and take situation! I have learned a coulpe of things from my experiences. Everyone does!

For the most part, you are right. But I think there are definite exceptions to the rule.

well this kid i know has shown me messages from a 24 year old whom he slept with recently... and how she was begging him to come back over cuz he was the only guy to ever make her cum during sex... sooooooooooo.... not the worst idea lol ... plus, he looks like justin timberlake ;):aright:

Ladies how do you feel about skooling younger men! In sex that is! Since guys love younger girls do you girls like younger guys?? Or is an older man the way to go?

ICK ICK ICK ICK!! Somthin about guys my age or guys that are a lil younger thats such a ahuge turn off. Now, yes there are definitely some hot ones, and like someone else said, theyre nice to look at but never to get involved.

well this kid i know has shown me messages from a 24 year old whom he slept with recently... and how she was begging him to come back over cuz he was the only guy to ever make her cum during sex... sooooooooooo.... not the worst idea lol ... plus, he looks like justin timberlake ;):aright:

well now that i could handle ... :aright:

well, as long as thier not young, dumb, and full of cum..just young, & full of cum... :D

There's no ego ooost quite like a 21 yr old telling you after u'v Fooked, that u'r hotter than the 20-somthings he could have..and then doesn't wan't anyone but you..oooh, that's MUY nice... :bounce:

yeah, i always train my bitches. take blondboheme for instance. i've trained her so well that now all i have to do is unzip my pants and whip out my schlong, and no matter what she's up to, she instinctively drops to her knees and gets to work. same goes for mystify22. :)

yeah, i always train my bitches. take blondboheme for instance. i've trained her so well that now all i have to do is unzip my pants and whip out my schlong, and no matter what she's up to, she instinctively drops to her knees and gets to work. same goes for mystify22. :)

:funny: whatever kid

well, i gotta say that the majority of females on this post/board probably do NOT represent the majority of women out there...

My experience has been that older women DO like horny, willing, stamina-filled guys. Most of my close friends have had encounters with older females thet have completely turned their lives around! lol

For some reason many chicks i've hooked up w through the yrs end up being older than me... :confused: I was a sophomore in school and dated a couple of seniors... I even had a 27 y/o gf when i was 21! :) I was probably not as experienced, but was def doing something right! lol

As far as schooling younger girls... well that's a whole other thread...but i must say it takes time and effort, dedication, and in some instances it could even be painful! :o...

your thoughts....

mp3.-:smoke:

well, i gotta say that the majority of females on this post/board probably do NOT represent the majority of women out there...

My experience has been that older women DO like horny, willing, stamina-filled guys. Most of my close friends have had encounters with older females thet have completely turned their lives around! lol

yep...but that's mostly with women close to or past the age of 30, because being with a younger guy makes them feel younger themselves and is also a huge ego boost for them. young women in the age range of 18-24 by and large go out with older guys, tho.

lost my post, so to sum it up...

Girls, give a guy a chance, he might suprise you. If he doesnt meet expectations, tell him what you like. Youth and enthusiasm guided by the hand of age and experience is often far better than anything you can imagine.

"instincts" dont tell a guy anything other than 'stick it in, move it in and out, and enjoy' but if a guy knows how to read and judge physical reactions, there's almost no limit to what he can do in the sack. (just ask the older woman i was sleeping with in my third year of university, she was begging for more all night long, and no thats not an exaggeration, i was sore for days afterwards, and she was only my second)

I like exploring and finding all her paths to pleasure for myself, but even I'm not above taking a little direction now and then. Anything that makes her happier makes me happier.

At any rate, I'm getting picked up shortly to go to a cottage for the night with one of the girls, so I'll see you folks later.

(For the record, I'm 22 yrs old, and I only DATE older women because i cant stand immaturity. The young ones are good for one nighters/fellationships, as the level of maturity doesnt matter as much, and I can teach them to do things exactly the way i want)

EDIT: wow, long sum up.... sorry for the essay, folks