Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biting....

moniquetz007

there was only one time i didnt like it. a few years ago this girl was biting me really hard. it wasnt nibbling, it fucking hurt! i had bruises all over my neck the next day. at one point when she took a bite, she really latched on to my chest with her teeth, and i had to push her off. and she wouldnt stop doing it.

biting is definitely a good thing, but i did have this one boyfriend who was a really rough kisser and quite often i would end up with these big, sore, raw, purple lips, my best friend referred to it as "purple lip syndrome", worst thing was it was when i was in highschool and so i tried to cover it up but it looked like i had been punched in the damn mouth!!!

there was only one time i didnt like it. a few years ago this girl was biting me really hard. it wasnt nibbling, it fucking hurt! i had bruises all over my neck the next day. at one point when she took a bite, she really latched on to my chest with her teeth, and i had to push her off. and she wouldnt stop doing it.

i think i sold that bitch to a couple in manhattan !! they promised to give her a good home .. pitbulls are not for everyone