Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Scene. What is it to you

the scene is a bigger living room where the neighbors won't complain about having the music too high. however, it's like you have to listen to what your roommate feels like playing cuz you have lil or no control over what music is played....other than that.....that's about it.

you get to watch how retarded people act to try to impress others and/or try to get leid for free. it's really quite amusing--sometimes.

The scene=

The pulse of trends:

whether they be societal, spiritual, artistic, material, or musical.

Somehow, the scene represents (to ME) a battle between God and Satan. The beat always boils down to a positive or negative energy-depending on the song-how the DJ mixes it, and the overall feeling it gives me.

This may sound a little out there to some of you. But that's what it is to me...

Guest gabo
The scene=

The pulse of trends:

Somehow, the scene represents (to ME) a battle between God and Satan. The beat always boils down to a positive or negative energy-depending on the song-how the DJ mixes it, and the overall feeling it gives me.

This may sound a little out there to some of you. But that's what it is to me...

I understand

The scene=

The pulse of trends:

That's definitely a great way to put it , and I agree with you 100% on a deeper level.

The scene=

The pulse of trends:

nicely put for the scene as a whole.

my ideal scene though, is a place where i can be free...