Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricky Williams to retire from the NFL

tigerclaw

wow..whatever ricky buddy..go smoke all the kind bud you can..reminds me a lot of when i was in michigan and barry sanders retired on the eve of training camp....but the difference is barry was incredible and ricky was mediocre at best. its horse shit.

do u think shaq would part time it on the O line? i hope ricky's plane crashes on the way to one of his "travel" adventures! fuck'n asshole leaving us hi & dry. he is a pussy ass bitch who can't handle being so talented and he a deserter and a punk. i just burned my r. williams jersey. anybody wanna buy my season tickets?

If his mind was as strong as his body we wouldn't be discussing this. I don't mean to be a hater but Ricky grow some fucking balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There would be a million and one people wanting to play running back in the NFL and he just pisses it away. I mean if he was Barry Sanders, ok....you have already accomplished something (10 Straight 1,000 yrd seasons) but what has Ricky done except for establish that he has a vagina instead of cock and balls. We won't be seeing Ricky out in Miami ever again.

If his mind was as strong as his body we wouldn't be discussing this. I don't mean to be a hater but Ricky grow some fucking balls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There would be a million and one people wanting to play running back in the NFL and he just pisses it away. I mean if he was Barry Sanders, ok....you have already accomplished something (10 Straight 1,000 yrd seasons) but what has Ricky done except for establish that he has a vagina instead of cock and balls. We won't be seeing Ricky out in Miami ever again.

so sad..... i guess he couldnt take it that shaq was gonna take his liimelight away from him in miami

Taken from another messageboard. It pretty much sums up the way I feel..

On behalf of Dolfans everywhere, and I am sure I can speak for all them when I say THANK YOU!

Thank you for mulling this descision over for months and not telling the organization. Thank you for announcing it a few days before training camp. Thank you for leaving us without a reliable running back. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to believe that this year could be special, and then taking it away. THANK YOU!

How do you retire?....

You announce a year or at the least months in advance. You dont stick it to the fans who embraced you, stuck up for you, bought your jerseys and stuffed money into your pockets. You dont quit on the players that you play along side of. You dont quit on the organization that gave you an opportunity and supported you.

Have a great time in Asia, enjoy it. Spend your money, smoke your pot, and kiss my azz.

On behalf of Dolfans everywhere, and I am sure I can speak for all them when I say THANK YOU!

Thank you for mulling this descision over for months and not telling the organization. Thank you for announcing it a few days before training camp. Thank you for leaving us without a reliable running back. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to believe that this year could be special, and then taking it away.

How do you retire?....

You announce a year or at the least months in advance. You dont stick it to the fans who embraced you, stuck up for you, bought your jerseys and stuffed money into your pockets. You dont quit on the players that you play along side of. You dont quit on the organization that gave you an opportunity and supported you.

Have a great time in Asia, enjoy it.

Spend your money, smoke your pot, and kiss my azz.

:aright:

It's a shame he won't be playing really but it's his life. You don't want anyone on your team that isn't into what the team is trying to accomplish. Minor won't replace Ricky's stats but he will do an adequate job. They'll just have to find a bruiser to get the tough yard or two now.

Possible replacements for Ricky: Former Jaguars and Texans halfback Stacey Mack, former Rams and Redskins running back Trung Canidate, 32-year-old veteran James Stewart, 34-year-old Dorsey Levens or former Bengals and Saints halfback Curtis Keaton.