Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ricky Williams to retire from the NFL

tigerclaw

Possible replacements for Ricky: Former Jaguars and Texans halfback Stacey Mack, former Rams and Redskins running back Trung Canidate, 32-year-old veteran James Stewart, 34-year-old Dorsey Levens or former Bengals and Saints halfback Curtis Keaton.

If he would have told us a frigin week ago instead of yesterday, we could have made a play for Eddie George who really could have had a 2nd chance here and probably would have loved it!

I am disgusted. I mean I just got a R.Williams jersey dress. Yesterday, I was listening to my Bob Marley CD and Buffalo Soldier came on and I told Lex, "I dedicate that song to Ricky!" And today this?? What would make him change his mind? Anything??

Possible replacements for Ricky: Former Jaguars and Texans halfback Stacey Mack, former Rams and Redskins running back Trung Canidate, 32-year-old veteran James Stewart, 34-year-old Dorsey Levens or former Bengals and Saints halfback Curtis Keaton.

and you call those 'possible' replacements? :laugh2:

I'd rather stick with Travis Minor

It sucks for the Dolphins and their fans but honestly, I can't really say I'm surprised. As physically gifted as he was he never really seemed to want to be great like Emmitt, Barry, etc. To me he was football's answer to Manny Ramirez in that he was incredibly talented but got distracted easily and was just a strange guy in general. It's a big blow to the Dolphins, but would you really want him on your team if his heart wasn't into it?? I know the timing could've been better but I don't think Eddie George would have made much of a difference anyway... I can't say I blame Ricky though... He'd rather smoke weed on the beach with a model on each arm while eating lobster all day than get knocked around on the gridiron...

and you call those 'possible' replacements? :laugh2:

I'd rather stick with Travis Minor

I call them "possible" because that is what is John Clayton has listed for the Fins on ESPN.com (there's your source). According to his article, the Dolphins have already contacted Trung Candidate. :rolleyes:

What in this green earth is Ricky thinking of? WHY? WHY NOW??? :splat:

I'll tell you what on this green earth he's thinking about.....he's thinking about

weed

& being able to smoke it whenever he gad damn pleases without being fined $650,000 for it.

:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

NFL "restrictions" my ass...ugh!

I call them "possible" because that is what is John Clayton has listed for the Fins on ESPN.com (there's your source). According to his article, the Dolphins have already contacted Trung Candidate. :rolleyes:

John Clayton can kiss my ass! and so can Ricky Williams!

I'll tell you what on this green earth he's thinking about.....he's thinking about

weed

& being able to smoke it whenever he gad damn pleases without being fined $650,000 for it.

:rolleyes::mad::rolleyes:

NFL "restrictions" my ass...ugh!

he's definitely thinking about Weed but about "GAD" i am not sure about.. :)

as much as i like the dolphins.....i can never fault any1 for wanting to smoke the mighty greens!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bong:

i can understand his decision, hes just not a person who wants to live by the rules of his profession....just wish he would have said something alot sooner....... it just sux for the team and the fans!!!!!!!!!!