Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~ Red Wings ~

Candy

girls are so beautiful and so delicate...but goddamn sometimes u can be so friggin disgusting too

:yuck:

this bitch candy proves that girls are fucken pigs and deserve to be beaten to a bloody pulp. Ill suck on the blood of my bitches head blow after i smash her in the skull with a fucken bat!

blood itself doesnt bother me, really... but i've never even considered eating a girl out when she's on the rag... maybe, MAYBE if it was someone i really loved, and they REALLY wanted me to do it...but that wouldnt be for just anyone, you know?

I'm pretty open to new things, and will generally try anything once, but some things just... you know...

blood itself doesnt bother me, really... but i've never even considered eating a girl out when she's on the rag... maybe, MAYBE if it was someone i really loved, and they REALLY wanted me to do it...but that wouldnt be for just anyone, you know?

I'm pretty open to new things, and will generally try anything once, but some things just... you know...

youll try anything once? Youll try blowing a guy or eating shit or better yet why dont you try killing yourself ?

Your a moron., this is disgusting and dirty like disease aids dirty. this girl must live in a fucken trailer coverd in shit with a fucken two legged pit bull that she lets fuck her and eat her out. She prob eats shit out of bathroom stalls and thinks its sexy to not whipe her ass and have shit stains on the pantys she doesent wash.

someone i really loved, and they REALLY wanted me to do it...but that wouldnt be for just anyone, you know?

:aright:

actually, FYI, i did try blowing a guy and getting fucked up the ass before (not like i had a choice), when i was about 4 years old by my babysitter's faggot teenager son. So... you're what, 15 years old, grade 8, in Alabama? You fuckin retarded monkey (no offense to any intelligent ppl from Alabama) as long as what they do doesnt directly affect you, what the hell do you care for? someone wants to get pissed on, or eat shit, or drink blood, who are you to tell them different? buddy, i think the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and wound up as a brown stain on the bedsheets.

actually, FYI, i did try blowing a guy and getting fucked up the ass before (not like i had a choice), when i was about 4 years old by my babysitter's faggot teenager son. So... you're what, 15 years old, grade 8, in Alabama? You fuckin retarded monkey (no offense to any intelligent ppl from Alabama) as long as what they do doesnt directly affect you, what the hell do you care for? someone wants to get pissed on, or eat shit, or drink blood, who are you to tell them different? buddy, i think the best part of you ran down the crack of your momma's ass and wound up as a brown stain on the bedsheets.

Sorry i hit a nerve you faggot. This is a public message board. If a person posts something you have a right to say whatever THE fuck you want. I think this girl is sending the wrong message to other pigs and i am voicing my opinion. Being raped has nothing to do with TRYING somthign out of your own free will , it sounds like you didn't have a choice so that doesn't count. I am from NEW fucken JERSEY i eat people from Alabama in my lasagna i will deystroy girls that spread the messaage of period blood eating.

ladies and gentlemen of the jury, i present to you the poster child for forced sterilization.

forums are a place for intelligent discussion. if all you want to do is flame, i recommend going to slashdot or someplace like that where you will be able to get in touch with those who are your intellectual equals (also recommended is the special olympics)