Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V @ MIA Lounge CD Release Party RoLL CaLL

mister ben

:bounce:

OMG I feel so naked without a review from Bling. Speaking of which, Bling, you punk. I thought you were gonna go out last night. That was one of my motives to go to Mia's. Well, whatever, you missed a kick ass party. It was freaking packed up the yin-yang. I finally got to meet more people from this site (Fliptonia and The Mrs, Crazyc...anyone else, I don't remember...sorry). I owed it to myself to go out and have a good time last night because my weekend was terrible!

I ran into one of the chicks from HOT JAM, so when I go and try to audition, she will remember me and pick me =). It was way too crowded downstairs, so I pretty much chilled upstairs. Plus, I was diggin that sorta tribal house feel.

It was nice to see some familiar faces last night as well! Thanks for the fun time guys!

Mel

HappyKandy you did anything but chill...you and that chick were dancing all night!!! And that girl was AMAZING!!!!!! I am gonna go to Amika again just so I can check her out!

MDamon, soooo many people asked me where you were. You were missed.

Guest brwneydtrouble

GREAT GREAT GREAT night, like Tonie said ive never seen it so packed in there. Definitely want to thank Charlie and Sammy - guys that new track is incredible!! I definitely have to pick up a copy of it. On Twisted you say? Thank you everyone that came out, I was really happy to see so many of you guys repping for Mr. V. I unfortunately had to leave a little early on account that I went straight from my office and I was dead tired. I heard I missed some crazy action?!?!?! DAMMIT I always miss the good shit....

:bounce:

OMG I feel so naked without a review from Bling. Speaking of which, Bling, you punk. I thought you were gonna go out last night. That was one of my motives to go to Mia's. Well, whatever, you missed a kick ass party. It was freaking packed up the yin-yang. I finally got to meet more people from this site (Fliptonia and The Mrs, Crazyc...anyone else, I don't remember...sorry). I owed it to myself to go out and have a good time last night because my weekend was terrible!

I ran into one of the chicks from HOT JAM, so when I go and try to audition, she will remember me and pick me =). It was way too crowded downstairs, so I pretty much chilled upstairs. Plus, I was diggin that sorta tribal house feel.

It was nice to see some familiar faces last night as well! Thanks for the fun time guys!

Mel

sorry i didnt go i just didnt feel right yesterday to party :( ....... im desperate to go out im goin to cafteria tomorrow for roly

I'm glad i made it out there last night. I was really starving! lol

Place got pretty packed, but apparently I got there at just the right time... Thanks to Jackie for hookin it up, and The Flips for your company during dinner... :beer: cheers!

Nice seeing some ppl I hadnt seen in a while... Arturo, Edgar, eric, kokster, ben, and even carisa! hehe ;)

Too bad I had to leave early... I still was a little late to meet my client this morning! lol but good times regardless...

Really liked the whole "good food-hot bitches(everywhere!!!)-great music" combination! lol I will most likely be back there next monday! ;)

Peace!!

Mp3.-:smoke:

HappyKandy you did anything but chill...you and that chick were dancing all night!!! And that girl was AMAZING!!!!!! I am gonna go to Amika again just so I can check her out!

MDamon, soooo many people asked me where you were. You were missed.

Carisa, were those the dancers that Tony hired at Amika? They're awesome!! :bounce: