Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cosmic Gate@Ikon or whatever?Exit3?

whatttttttttt .. when .. can you provide a link please .. i am a cosmic gate fan .. after my girl recommended them to me .. woo hoo .. please confirm

thanks

peace

the MASK

Cosmic Gate is no joke. Never heard them live, but I've been a fan of many of their productions over the years.

Is it true, saw it on their website?

HOLLA!!!!

since i am going away august 21st-august28th i assume they will be spinning sometime between those dates... if not it's fucking on... i love cosmic gate and exit is a nice venue for them.. should be sick.. i hope some locals open up for them... maybe pleasurehead or micro... that'd be hot... :bounce::bounce::bounce::pint::pint::pint:

I read it from a DJ called Nick Fagilli, if that's pronounce right. He is a member of Cosmic Gate. I logged on to the top 100/s DJ'S website, and hit their link. Supposedly they will be at Ikon or Exit on Friday August 27th, if the club is open that long. Last two times they were suppose to play, first at Exit on Thanksgiving, then at SF in march were cancelled. Let's see if the third time is a charm.

easy there lucky, digweed is my favorite live

..but i have yet to ever see CG.. so i know i know, the obvious decision is to go to that, but damn i can't give up digweed!!

Don't get me wrong...I think that Digweed is a great DJ. It's just that I prefer the more energetic/uplifting sound of CG over the darker sounds of Digweed. Either performance is sure to be great!

easy there lucky, digweed is my favorite live :tongue:

..but i have yet to ever see CG.. so i know i know, the obvious decision is to go to that, but damn i can't give up digweed!!

im not a digweed fan but isnt he here like every other month?? i could be wrong... but cosmic gate is definitely the way to go my friend...

:mad::mad::mad::mad: why does cosmic gate always come when im out of town... they were supposed to play sf the day i left for bahamas and now they are spinning the day before i get back from florida.... what the fuck is going on here??? does their booking agent talk with my director of social relations to find out when im out of town... this is fucked up... :mad:

This must be one of the wicked jokes. I went on their official website and it says nothing about coming here. NYC has bad luck when it comes to Cosmic Gate. Two times they were scheduled to play and two times they were cancelled. I am sure if they are scheduled to come, this time it will be no different from any other time. If they do come..man its gonna be a night to remember.

Airborne cannot speak for other clubs/promoters, but rest assured...Cosmic Gate will be coming to the states shortly (September/October). You can also count on seeing Blank & Jones, Sven Vaeth, DAVE the Drummer, Yoji Biomehanika, DuMonde (again), plus others! Had some issues including venue problems, but we are in the midst of restructuring and will be back with a fierce Friday party mid September.

Thanks for the emails and support!

get Airborne.

--

AirborneToFreedom.com

im not a digweed fan but isnt he here like every other month?? i could be wrong... but cosmic gate is definitely the way to go my friend...

:mad::mad::mad::mad: why does cosmic gate always come when im out of town... they were supposed to play sf the day i left for bahamas and now they are spinning the day before i get back from florida.... what the fuck is going on here??? does their booking agent talk with my director of social relations to find out when im out of town... this is fucked up... :mad:

sorry man but this is funny .. it is called bad luck kid .. what can u do ..

peace

the MASK

Airborne cannot speak for other clubs/promoters, but rest assured...Cosmic Gate will be coming to the states shortly (September/October). You can also count on seeing Blank & Jones, Sven Vaeth, DAVE the Drummer, Yoji Biomehanika, DuMonde (again), plus others! Had some issues including venue problems, but we are in the midst of restructuring and will be back with a fierce Friday party mid September.

get Airborne.

--

AirborneToFreedom.com

Damn!!! Now we are talking!!!Finally something other than Sasha, Digweed or Carl Cox. Respect to airborne!!! Keep it up guys!!! With the names like that you'll knock your competition out in no time!!!

get Airborne.

--

AirborneToFreedom.com

good stuff guys .. looking forward to meeting you

peace

the MASK

sorry man but this is funny .. it is called bad luck kid .. what can u do ..

peace

the MASK

i know man.... i have some shitty luck... what are ya gonna do??? ill be in florida so i guess things will hopefully even themselves out...

i know man.... i have some shitty luck... what are ya gonna do??? ill be in florida so i guess things will hopefully even themselves out...

hopefully u will have good time in Florida at least .. check out some good clubs in FL . i am sure there are some ..

if i am not wrong . i think cosmic gates used to play in either FL or DC

peace

the MASK