Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Friday Night Party: IKON RISING

Mask - I am with you on the line Issues... I understand the BODY SEARCH's,

top $$$ Security, even having DOG's ::::

Love to come down and Check it out with you guys as long as the lines are not around the block...

Biscuit . haha . that is soo funny kid .. ya .. sniff sniff ..

come down kid .. i will let u know our plans and u decide if u can make it

peace

the MASK

^^at least people are trying you fucking moron. stay home.

take it easy lol....i was jus stating the facts..every month the place has a new name/party/promoters/security/dj/staff bla bla bla and the same shit happens....opening night place does really well, and then it slowly dies down... same shit will happen this time watch....

Biscuit . haha . that is soo funny kid .. ya .. sniff sniff ..

come down kid .. i will let u know our plans and u decide if u can make it

peace

the MASK

Mask,

Love Dogs - Except PitBulls

Hoping to make it out Saturday Night...

If you guys are going to be there I will drop in for a while as long as the line is not around the block... Hay where ever you hit up we will drop beside I

Still owe you a few drinks ...

Rachael maybe you are satisfied with ktu crap but we aren't. We deserve the best music and treatment as customers of any establishment. Whether you are in a restaurant or in a department store. We should always be treated with respect and kindness not like some animal being herded through fields. Respect can come with time but courtesy is a must from the start if you are gonna run a business such as a club etc... Sorry I won't fall for this ploy. Nonetheless gabe is right. There are tons of places to go in NYC where music and fun are captured ten times better than this place.

ExitNightClub aka Exit2 aka Black aka Ikon :no::no:

I happen to enjoy ktu and the riddler. the riddler is one of the best dj's in the country and i dont see how this party wont be good. the only problem is if the door policy didnt channge from years ago cause it sucked but i hear from a insider that things will be different. im gonna check it out..i rather go to the shore but the city is always a good time and the parties go way later. im looking foward to the afther-hours.

p.s. ktu brings hot girs :clap:

hey im not tryin to bash riddler. he does mix well and rated the #1 radio mix dj in america. i just feel that if he is the resident then he will not make that party big like it once was. i really dont think anyone will be albe to considering the size of the place and how many choices we have now to hit clubs. for a friday night we have Avalon, Spirit, Ikon, WH, and etc. but for those clubs there we are talking about more then 10,000 people. also everyone that hit exit or factory in the past every week for a year or two. well we all grew up and got older. the newer club crowd isnt like it was 2-3 years ago. on top of that you know nyc is going to be on the clubs ass for drugs and shit. so i just think it will be really hard for any of the best promoters to bring back that club. i wish them the best of luck and if any djs are booked there whose style i like then ill go support. but not for riddler. not my kinda of dj.

Z

listen... i liked exit somewhat back in the days b4 it became like china town. i have nuthin against asians. its just that they get all banged up and push up on people and rub there stinky sweet all over everybody. if making it more ktu based party and it will bring hot girls and keep these stinky slobs out.

thank you

personally i've had it with this club. i used to go when it was originally Exit, got treated bad as a clubber and worse as a promoter. Never went back when it became Exit2 or Black. Heard from people who have gone and they said nothings changed, it still sucked. But there are people who started going there when it was Exit2, started going when it became Black, so they dont really get the chance to compare it to how it used to be.

Good luck with the new events, hopefully it turns out for the best. Maybe theres a chance for this place afterall...

Mask,

Love Dogs - Except PitBulls

Hoping to make it out Saturday Night...

If you guys are going to be there I will drop in for a while as long as the line is not around the block... Hay where ever you hit up we will drop beside I

Still owe you a few drinks ...

biscuit dude .. such a gentelman .. sure .. i will let u know where we are going and feel free to come

peace

the MASK

i'm kinda tempted to go there. i've been there when it was carbon and i've been there when it was exit. so i wanna see how it is now.

me too.. i was there when it was carbon and when it was exit... i think i was there when it was exit2.. im not really a jp fan or a fan of the crowd he brings so i never made it to black... im not really a big fan of the venue due to runins with security but since there's new security supposedly maybe ill check it out... as for the riddler.. i think he's a pretty fun dj... we;ll see... ::crosses fingers::

Beleive it or not...it wasent that bad of a nite!!!! There some pretty hot chickss runnin around all nite....sercurity wasent all that bad....Music was Good.....i danced my ass off so i dunt care.....ummm the only thing i have to say that was badd was there wasent manyy people tthere.....the line was a horror....what are we in highschool LiL Girls to the left and Lil boys to Right!!!! LoL comme on Bobby lets be reall here....u had them Sexy at the Roxy parties BUMPIN!!! WTF u DOin u got them plying hip hop on the main floor and the secret garden and the roof top and had house music in the pink room!!!!! Lets be reall if were going to a club we arent gooing to here Fat Joe saying LEAN BACK LEAN BACK LEAN BACK!!!!! WE WANNNA HEREE SOOME FUCKIIN HARD BEATSSS....You could be on toppp if U Guys would Jus Striaghten ya shitt yupp...DOnt u people ever learn from ya mistakes.....No wonder u guysss close/rename/open/.....BRing in Some DJS Like Sheldon Romero gett some of the Tribal beats in there....bring in some Vicious..Boris...somee Acosta...fuckk even DJ ZIGGY....Since u got Cleveland do the fuckin SkyLounGe...WHY DONT U OFFER HIM SOME MAINFLOOR TIME ON FRIDAYS.....THAT PLACE WOULD BE PACKED OUT!!!!! Who Knows maybe even try and get some HARD HOUSE back in there try something but...DO NOT BRING TONY "TRAINWRECK" DRAPER....International Talent....but other then those feww flaws i got no complants been going there since it was EXIT..EXIT2..BLACK..NOW IKON sooo pleaseee make something happen!!! and DUNT FUCKKKK UP!!!!!

Beleive it or not...it wasent that bad of a nite!!!! There some pretty hot chickss runnin around all nite....sercurity wasent all that bad....Music was Good.....i danced my ass off so i dunt care.....ummm the only thing i have to say that was badd was there wasent manyy people tthere.....the line was a horror....what are we in highschool LiL Girls to the left and Lil boys to Right!!!! LoL comme on Bobby lets be reall here....u had them Sexy at the Roxy parties BUMPIN!!! WTF u DOin u got them plying hip hop on the main floor and the secret garden and the roof top and had house music in the pink room!!!!! Lets be reall if were going to a club we arent gooing to here Fat Joe saying LEAN BACK LEAN BACK LEAN BACK!!!!! WE WANNNA HEREE SOOME FUCKIIN HARD BEATSSS....You could be on toppp if U Guys would Jus Striaghten ya shitt yupp...DOnt u people ever learn from ya mistakes.....No wonder u guysss close/rename/open/.....BRing in Some DJS Like Sheldon Romero gett some of the Tribal beats in there....bring in some Vicious..Boris...somee Acosta...fuckk even DJ ZIGGY....Since u got Cleveland do the fuckin SkyLounGe...WHY DONT U OFFER HIM SOME MAINFLOOR TIME ON FRIDAYS.....THAT PLACE WOULD BE PACKED OUT!!!!! Who Knows maybe even try and get some HARD HOUSE back in there try something but...DO NOT BRING TONY "TRAINWRECK" DRAPER....International Talent....but other then those feww flaws i got no complants been going there since it was EXIT..EXIT2..BLACK..NOW IKON sooo pleaseee make something happen!!! and DUNT FUCKKKK UP!!!!!

you summed it up kid .. worddddd

peace

the MASK