Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Madonna - tomorrow... I'll be backstage :)

lolahotass

I am about to have a nervous breakdown.. My boss and I just scored backstage passes to both the Wednesday show in Laudy and the Sunday show in Miami...

Fucking awesome.. can't wait..

I had to share my joy :)

OMG...I envy you, take pictures!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be at the concert too, but not backstage...lucky lola!!! Have fun!!! :bounce:

We ended up ON stage.. we were in the Pit to the right hand side of the stage...

My neighbors saw me on the jumbo tron screens!! lol

Show was fucking amazing.. can't wait for Sunday... we are getting hooked up again I think!!! woo hooooo

We ended up ON stage.. we were in the Pit to the right hand side of the stage...

Show was fucking amazing.. can't wait for Sunday... we are getting hooked up again I think!!! woo hooooo

Did ya take any feste_038.gif?

Man, when I saw that pit I thought to myself that that was were you must have had been! LUCKY LOLAAAAA!!!! How mazing was that show though huh!?!? Jeeze she looks amazing for her age! How was she from up close?? I loved the show. Very good performance. Loved the oldies, could've done w/o the newer songs off her last album, but oh well...what can ya do u know?

Hey quick question...when everyone was wearing the kilts and they bent over towards the audience...what did their asses spell out?!?! I was too far ( :( ) to tell.

Oh yeah...and I was very dissapointed that there was no encore...wtf was that all about!?!?

She looked unbelievable up close.. her physique is top-notch and her fair skin just glows...

I loooove the new album so i had a freak-out when she played Nothing Fails.. thats my jam!!!

The one guys kilt had a big ol' letter M in rhinestones.. but when they bent over, we couldn't see their asses.

OMG the dancer dude with the tattoos, dark skinned was sooooooooooo hot.. i think i yelled "I love you" to him like 203923 times... lol

We are going on Sunday to Miami.. and word has it we either have pit passes again or row 15. I'm hoping row 15 to see it from another view.. but i'm not going to turn down pit passes since my tix are in the 400 section. lol

If i'm in the pit, look for my face on screens... we know the camera guy, thats why we are soo hooked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best concert I've ever seen/been too for sure due to the Pit Pass.. and the fact I slapped Madonna's hand.

You can see my arm on the front of the Miami Herald!! I'm the one throwing up the anarchy sign with the white finger tips (also the tannest arm shown. lol) :)

She looked unbelievable up close.. her physique is top-notch and her fair skin just glows...

I loooove the new album so i had a freak-out when she played Nothing Fails.. thats my jam!!!

The one guys kilt had a big ol' letter M in rhinestones.. but when they bent over, we couldn't see their asses.

OMG the dancer dude with the tattoos, dark skinned was sooooooooooo hot.. i think i yelled "I love you" to him like 203923 times... lol

We are going on Sunday to Miami.. and word has it we either have pit passes again or row 15. I'm hoping row 15 to see it from another view.. but i'm not going to turn down pit passes since my tix are in the 400 section. lol

If i'm in the pit, look for my face on screens... we know the camera guy, thats why we are soo hooked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best concert I've ever seen/been too for sure due to the Pit Pass.. and the fact I slapped Madonna's hand.

You can see my arm on the front of the Miami Herald!! I'm the one throwing up the anarchy sign with the white finger tips (also the tannest arm shown. lol) :)

you are kuhrayyyyyyyze!!

Sounded like one hell of a concert!! I'll be there Sunday as well!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

(oops...this is MrsBlend!!)

i am soooo jealous. i think everybody wants to see that show live now. i saw a rehearsal for it out in lost angeles and it was freaky leaky. anybody know about david longoria & cece peniston in Miami the middle of august? i heard it was a club show but don't have info. anybody know anything???? junior vasquez mix of deeper love is the deeper bomb. fan me.

:lol3:

How'd you figure that one out?!?! lol...that rocks :rock:

P.S: That Bustier top of Madonna's was outrageous don't ya think!!!

Well the 2 girls in the front were from chicago, so I recognized them first... then i saw my arm since i'm the tannest and i'm the one throwing up the anarchy sign!!!!!!!!!!!