Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's up MIAMI....JACK YOUR BODY!!

xesschicago

Hello All!!

Just wanted to let you all know that we will be back in the great city of Miami in September. We are working really hard to get everything started back up again.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the great response at our first show with Mr. Frankie Knuckles!

The first ever X'ESS TEES are now available!

http://house.xessentertainment.com/xessery.php

MIAMI....WILL YOU BE READY TO....JACK YOUR BODY??!!

ashish

should be interesting the venu they choose ........

im def goin to any x'ess party

I know one place they have in mind and believe me I think it would be perfect their type of party....I'll give you a hint...its not space, envy, nerve and I don't think crobar or mansion either...I hope they go with what they are looking at now...but its still up in the air.

My guess would be... um... new club on the block... that was maybe was an old club on the block, but I honestly don't have a shadow of an idea... or... um if it ain't the country... maybe the State?

Very interesting...I could say that beyond a shadow of a doubt, you my friend may actually have a clue. :aright:

Hello All!!

Just wanted to let you all know that we will be back in the great city of Miami in September. We are working really hard to get everything started back up again.

Once again, I would like to thank you for the great response at our first show with Mr. Frankie Knuckles!

The first ever X'ESS TEES are now available!

http://house.xessentertainment.com/xessery.php

MIAMI....WILL YOU BE READY TO....JACK YOUR BODY??!!

ashish

Don't tell me what to do :pint:

Don't tell me what to do :pint:

You are gonna do it and like it MR.!

But seriously.....some very nice people have been keeping me somewhat informed....and I have to say that this party will definitely be a nice follow up to Frankie Knuckles. Expect these guys to follow their model of how they have been throwing parties in Chicago. Just visit their site to see how they book talent for any one given night.

you guys are hilarious!

Everything will fall into place very very soon.

JACK YOUR BODY is our new t shirts that are out. has anyone taken a look at them??

www.xessentertainment.com

ashish

Ya I have...but to be honest I the pics are animation so it makes it hard to really get a good look at them...any chance of getting actual photo's?

Ya I have...but to be honest I the pics are animation so it makes it hard to really get a good look at them...any chance of getting actual photo's?

I hear ya!

The actual pics of the shirts will be up there shortly. I just wanted to get them up there asap.

ashish

I hear ya!

The actual pics of the shirts will be up there shortly. I just wanted to get them up there asap.

ashish

I am all for the slogan though "Jack Your Body"

What sizes will be avail. I am little husky ya know..momma knew how to feed me.