Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bliss presents anthony pappa & Jon Cowan fri aug 6th plus crazyc's b-day bash!

jcbliss

per my earlier e-mail. jon, will u please throw down...... dave seaman pres. group therapy feat nat leonard "my own worst enemy" :bounce::bounce::bowdown: tell dave that this track is bloddy wicked mate :)

cheers!!!!

I second that motion! Amazing track.

per my earlier e-mail. jon, will u please throw down...... dave seaman pres. group therapy feat nat leonard "my own worst enemy" :bounce::bounce::bowdown: tell dave that this track is bloddy wicked mate :)

cheers!!!!

consider it done.. i'll play the original, the unreleased dub and use some of the acapella.... :) - (so nice to have friends for tools!) :beer:

i will do my very best to be thur, i think i can handle getting to crobar :aright:;):pint:

holy shit a rare sighting of clem yeah i def am pickin up yet another camera for tomorrow LOL

btw i did ck out some digital cams . but my cdr is fucked so getting a new one first

if it makes u feel any better cutie pie. i have a beach massage @ 9:00 am on saturday morning. and i am going to make it out for a few to listen to jon and pappa educate. :pint:

:bounce: You have it easy. I'm flying to Chi-town for a Rabbit show Saturday Night . ...& since I'm helping out & likely to stay up all night, I need to be funkshunal!! However, I do wish I could be in two places at once, and can't fukkin' wait to party with you guys when the time comes...

Carissa, Have a good one sweetie, Looking good girlfriend! :aright: