Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what if your boyfriend got raped? what then, huh??

havokk

what would you do?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. what would you do?

• Laugh at him
    • Leave him
    • Love him more
    • Hide in a corner and cry
    • Other

Ladies, what would you do if your bf was to be raped, but not by a woman, but by another guy! What would u do? And of course what will u do to the raper! Would you in turn rape him in order to avenge your emasculated man? What would be the appropriate recourse and what would become of your relationship??

Ladies, what would you do if your bf was to be raped, but not by a woman, but by another guy! What would u do? And of course what will u do to the raper! Would you in turn rape him in order to avenge your emasculated man? What would be the appropriate recourse and what would become of your relationship??

hahaha nice question.... I dont think Id do anything to the raper because its sad enough that he cant get any aside from having to rape people....so sad I tell ya...so sad....

rape's no joke, you tool :rolleyes: .

How would you feel if you were raped and your BF left you?

regardless of who raped you; rape is rape

agreed...

but the question reminds me of a joke...

An escaped convict broke into a house and tied up a young couple who

had been sleeping in the bedroom. As soon as he had a chance, the

husband turned to his voluptuous young wife, bound up on the bed in a

skimpy nightgown, and whispered, "Honey, this guy hasn't seen a woman

in years. Just cooperate with anything he wants. If he wants to have

sex with you, just go along with it and pretend you like it. Our lives

depend on it."

"Dear," the wife hissed, spitting out her gag, "I'm so relieved you

feel that way, because he just told me he thinks you have a really

nice ass."

Although, rape in itself is a scary thought, I would not wish upon anyone regardless of gender, and like others have said should not be taken lightly. I would have to say that I would be there for him just as I would hope he would be there for me. I couldn't begin to imagine the psychological damage that it must to a man - laughing at him would not be appropriate at all. Put yourselves in the other person's position that is violating regardless, yeah it's a bit more rare for men to be raped or maybe its just less talked about.

LMAO at the angry posts! I was shit-faced drunk when I posted this and half serious after a conversation I had had with a female friend of mine who's ex-boyfriend has just gotten released from prison. Anyway, flame away you overly sensitive biatches~!