Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sluttiest thing you've ever done

missroxy

my sister is a cool chick, i love her to death, but oh my god shes a whore. she doesnt care though so its cool. i could honestly make like an entire thread of her whoreish misadventures, but one ill share is when we lived in hawaii we would always sneak into hotel swimming pools. We were talking to these guys for maybe like 20 minutes and she went and did one of them in the sauna.

What's she doing this weekend? ;)

lol

my sister is a cool chick, i love her to death, but oh my god shes a whore. she doesnt care though so its cool. i could honestly make like an entire thread of her whoreish misadventures, but one ill share is when we lived in hawaii we would always sneak into hotel swimming pools. We were talking to these guys for maybe like 20 minutes and she went and did one of them in the sauna.

My best friend is like that - she has stories that would make anyone's head spin. Sometimes I envy her freedom to do what she wants and not care about being a "whore". But I guess it's just not in me to be sluttly like that. But i like to think I am my bf own personal whore - I love being slutty in the bedroom :hat:

<< on the next plane to hawaii.

daaaaaaaaaaamn. did the sister ever find out? gosh i guess this sister betrayal thing is more common than i thought.

no, i think thats been the only time ive had to control my moaning level, i had to put my hand over her mouth to keep her quiet. it was wrong, but one of the best sex experiences i ever had.