Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sluttiest thing you've ever done

missroxy

Worst thing ever I think

I was hooking up with this guy for a long time and I didn't sleep with him...and I met his best friend who was so much more super hot than he

I eneded up deading the guy I was with, with the idea of getting with his friend, so I saw his buddy out one night

We talked, we kissed, we fucked, and never spoke again :laugh2:

I kinda played it off like a guy cause when he called me the next day I said "I just wanted to see how you were in bed, I didn't want anything to do with you"

Poor thing was heart broken, I just didn't wanna get involved with his friend like that :)

He told the guy I was with that he slept with me and that kid went nuts on me!! Pretty much jus that I didn't sleep with him and I slept with his friend :laugh:

OH WELL!!

freshmen year i was fucking this girl on my floor from time to time. one afternoon after fucking her i was walking from her room back to mine when my g/f walked up from her floor (one below). about a minute later we were in my room going at it. i hadn't even had a chance to wipe myself up, and was actually afraid when she went down on me that she was going to smell the other girl. somehow or other she didn't notice, and i got my rocks off for the second time in less than a half hour.

wow...i am so boring.....

entered a thong contest.....(i won BTW ;) )

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i´m not gonna dig out this thread again where you cheated on your bf with like 3 guys... started fucking one... but then stopped in the middle of fucking since you´re not the cheating kind :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

seriously, funniest shit i have EVER read :laugh:

Guest gabo

i´m not gonna dig out this thread again where you cheated on your bf with like 3 guys... started fucking one... but then stopped in the middle of fucking since you´re not the cheating kind :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ha

ha