Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who's spining on avalon/crobar this fri?

Fri at Crobar is a gay party

Who cares if it is? Don't go, they may try to make you gay too!

It's not an exclusivley gay party...

Peter Rauhofer is very popular on the Gay Circuit Party Scene, so if he plays a rare event at this one at a predominatly NON-GAY party (Crobar Friday) you always get a bean bag that thinks its GAY NIGHT!

But he is an awsome DJ, he rocks!

Who cares if it is? Don't go, they may try to make you gay too!

It's not an exclusivley gay party...

Peter Rauhofer is very popular on the Gay Circuit Party Scene, so if he plays a rare event at this one at a predominatly NON-GAY party (Crobar Friday) you always get a bean bag that thinks its GAY NIGHT!

But he is an awsome DJ, he rocks!

You are always so quick to jump the gun.

My roommate throws the Thursday party at SPA(now plaid) which is the biggest Gay thursday night in the city, and I went with him to Roxy last saturday for Manny.

Slow Down buddy, ok?

The oafs that come in from the suburbs to hear "Peter", and ruin the vibe for the crowd at A GAY NIGHT are the bean bags.

:bounce: The party at Crobar on Friday night is not a gay party. It is a fashion party for Armani Exchange and the DJ, Peter Rauhofer is the DJ that did the compilation CD for Armani. This party is also the 3rd and final party that is being held for Armani that was also held in two other cities, Miami and Chicago.

FRIDAY at CROBAR will be a Mixed Crowd. Peter has compiled a kick ass CD for A|X. A brand that supports DJ culture. (About time some companies did).

Because Peter is a resident at ROXY on the Gay Nights and rarely makes appearances outside of ROXY in NYC this is a very special event. It's for everyone Straight, Gay, BI.....Whatever.

As long as you are there for the music and the fun.....who the hell cares. :makeout:

cbny_30.jpg

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO HIGHER

468x60_M3.jpg

FRIDAY at CROBAR will be a Mixed Crowd. Peter has compiled a kick ass CD for A|X. A brand that supports DJ culture. (About time some companies did).

Because Peter is a resident at ROXY on the Gay Nights and rarely makes appearances outside of ROXY in NYC this is a very special event. It's for everyone Straight, Gay, BI.....Whatever.

As long as you are there for the music and the fun.....who the hell cares. :makeout:

cbny_30.jpg

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO HIGHER

468x60_M3.jpg

agree 100%. im gonna try to go cuz ive heard peter's live at roxy cd's and love his style and i wanna experience it live. i dont care if im surrounded by a bunch of gay guys. ill be there with my str8 friends and we'll be havin a blast. the ppl around me never bother me, gay or str8. im there to hear the beats, not look at the ppl

You should come check it out.... Here is a sample of a few of my personal remixes i`m going to be dropping and giving out free promo cd`s....

Danny Digler - La La Land 2004 Remix

Right Click, Save Target As. It`s a small mp3 sample.

AvalonFront.jpg

You get get on the guest list at VIP@NYCVIPONLY.COM, and use the Spider Club Enterance on the Side of Avalon. Lots of people coming.

If anyone needs to be on the list for Friday @ AVALON. See me at the door or ask for me at the door. For comps and bottle service please call me at 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto

wait, soooooooooo if I call you you'll comp me?

If anyone needs to be on the list for Friday @ AVALON. See me at the door or ask for me at the door. For comps and bottle service please call me at 973-941-3515.

Victor Soto

Hey Victor .. so who is spinning at Avalon .. i mean the main DJ????

peace

the MASK

You should come check it out.... Here is a sample of a few of my personal remixes i`m going to be dropping and giving out free promo cd`s....

what is the back room dude that you are spinning in? i have been to avalon a lot .. and never know about this "back" room thing . .. is this the spider club thing .. or what?

peace

the MASK