Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Would you have sex with a person that has aids for

notallthere444

You are not guarenteed to get it if you ahve sex with a peroson that has it.

is the risk really worth it? $9 billion doenst mean shit if ur gonna die. i value my life more. id rather make the money im making now and live out the rest of my life than get $9 billion to end up dead at a young age.

but......................

magic johnson had enough money to buy the cure, so in that case....sure

:tongue:

you really are retarded arent you? you were funny in the begining but now your just stupid. think of some new material then post next time.

oh and i care what you think why?

And your oppnion is the right one why?

gmmie a break you prob have aids from all the men you suck off and bang

I agree with blondboheme - life is so short in precious why even chance something like that - who cares about the money involved - if you get HIV - whats the point - you'll be sick and eventually die - I'm 19 and wanna live a long healthy life. I wouldn't play with fire like that...just my 2 cents

9 Billion...Hell Yeah I would and than for the next few years with all that $$ I'd go around banging as many sexy bitches as I could while spreading the HIV to them as well

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

way to go man :laugh:

and yes, as a guy i´d probably do it. the chances for the male of getting hiv from a one timer (given she has no open scares and even then) are a good deal when you consider the amount of money.

so yes, i´d do it... and then continue as nomembername described above ;)

btw... consider that it could take years for the symptoms to show... and you might not even get it (as a male you got a better chance of not getting it than female... and when you look at the risk of vaginal intercourse (and substract the guys that lied and fucked with a guy)... you got pretty good chances if you only fuck her once)

also, most of us will never make 9 billion in their whole lifetime. they will work their whole life away to keep some kind of life standard.

if you would consider the symptoms to show in 5 years if they show at all and in the case you even got it... you could still live the 5 years and probably longer to the fullest. do what you want with whom you want. decide for yourself if that is more worth than living another 25 years working yourself to death... dying from a stroke... i would choose the full 5 years...

btw... consider that it could take years for the symptoms to show... and you might not even get it (as a male you got a better chance of not getting it than female... and when you look at the risk of vaginal intercourse (and substract the guys that lied and fucked with a guy)... you got pretty good chances if you only fuck her once)

also, most of us will never make 9 billion in their whole lifetime. they will work their whole life away to keep some kind of life standard.

if you would consider the symptoms to show in 5 years if they show at all and in the case you even got it... you could still live the 5 years and probably longer to the fullest. do what you want with whom you want. decide for yourself if that is more worth than living another 25 years working yourself to death... dying from a stroke... i would choose the full 5 years...

apparently you have a pretty dismal outlook on yer future

\

yup see this is the kind of answers im talkign about.. Its not just money.. Its dreams.. Its seeing everything u ever wanted to see. Trying everything u ever wanted to try.. helping everyoen you ever wanted to help Forget about it!! I would do it.. Chances of getting it are the same as not geting it .. I may die tommorow anyway.. Worht it to me