Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever notice how you either LOVE TO eat a girl

notallthere444

I haven't really met to many girls where I was disgusted by their cunts although there was this one time I brought back some Irish bartender home and I'm talking about the one's with the real thick Irish accent where you can't even understand them and they can drink more than you...well, I took her home and we were going at it and when I put my hands down her pants it was like a fucking jungle down there...I was like wtf? Of course though, I was all fucked up so it didn't stop me from throwing a condom on and fucking the shit out of her although I wouldn't go anywhere near that shit with my mouth

I think i worded this wrong.. I mean inevr really met a pussy that sickend me.. I dont think i would even sleep with her if it did. But some girls try to be demanding about it and i wont give them any play if they are.. I like to control dont like to be told what to do.

On your knees bitch, Does that hurt?

good.

I think i worded this wrong.. I mean inevr really met a pussy that sickend me.. I dont think i would even sleep with her if it did. But some girls try to be demanding about it and i wont give them any play if they are.. I like to control dont like to be told what to do.

On your knees bitch, Does that hurt?

good.

fuck that. when a girl tells me to eat her out and pushes my head down there, thats fuckin great!! tell me wut to fuckin do. as long as i get to tell her wut to do too. its better when u both get chances to be in control.

fuck that. when a girl tells me to eat her out and pushes my head down there, thats fuckin great!! tell me wut to fuckin do. as long as i get to tell her wut to do too. its better when u both get chances to be in control.

fuck that i like to pin her arms behind her back and hold her down so she cant even squirm heh heh

I haven't really met to many girls where I was disgusted by their cunts although there was this one time I brought back some Irish bartender home and I'm talking about the one's with the real thick Irish accent where you can't even understand them and they can drink more than you...well, I took her home and we were going at it and when I put my hands down her pants it was like a fucking jungle down there...I was like wtf? Of course though, I was all fucked up so it didn't stop me from throwing a condom on and fucking the shit out of her although I wouldn't go anywhere near that shit with my mouth

:lol3: that's pretty hardcore.