Clubplanet Nightlife Community

John Gotti's grandson's...

havokk

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember watching a t.v. show on John Gotti and they were playing tapes of his prison visits with his daughter (the mother of these kids). She was telling him how one of her sons was getting beaten up at school and Gotti was basically saying "What the fuck do you want me to do about it. They need to learn how to defend themselves".

...are u at work?....are u really L'ing "OUT LOUD"...cause that makes me laugh.....everyone prob thinks u r retarted ...MuaH hA hHAHahhahaaa

yeah im at work and i really am laughing, and i probably look pretty retarded :D

"I want them to be happy," she says. "It scares me that this is who they are and that at some point in their lives they may be a target (of increased scrutiny)."

Victoria Gotti wants a less tumultuous life for her three boys. She already sees star quality in her teenage son John.

"He has that charm, that innate charm, that I've only seen one person exhibit," she says, referring to her father.

Like his grandfather, young John says he'll spend a lot of time in a courtroom. But he wants to be a criminal attorney.

These kids have no hope for the future... the two oldest ones (on the ends) both need to stop going with mom to the beautician to get their eyebrows waxed. The really look like a couple of fags and if their grandpa was alive - he would probably have them wacked for looking like that. Additionally, they pose so hard in all their photos... meanwhile they are like 110pounds (except for the chunky one) soaking wet and short too.