Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MEN: A Question...

Okay....wait...first, for diva and risa, in my post I did say at the bottom that what I wrote was subject to change and it was only based on my own experiences.....of course not all people that are considered "hotties" have bad personalities.......I just meant your more likely to get an attitude from a hottie than a so-so person....I think a lot of people can agree on that.....second thing, I am in 100% agreement with diva's second thought about people who are hotties keeping a humble attitude.....those who try to act like the God's gift to the world are only displaying the unfortunate insecurity they have concerning their appearance.....one can't designate themselve a "hottie"......the rest of us are the judge of that......

Mikey

------------------

Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger......

Media32975.jpg

i love subjects like this b/c it's interesting to see the variety of answers you guys give.....it's like some of us (chicks) look at you dudes as a whole group, like "men",,,all men...blah blah. i guess the point i'm trying to make is it's so cool to see how different everyone is, but it's also a surprise to see how many guys would go for one chick over two. if this makes no sense just ignore it and move on...thanx

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

I'd have to say one hottie...but you just have to make sure you use that one to the fullest extent, show her off....you could always double dip 2 hotties in the same day, thats better than a fugly threesome...just my opinion..I could be wrong. cwm35.gifcwm35.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

Legendary pain in the ass, woman chaser & ass grabber...sleep by day and sleep with others by night.

ONE IS GOOD!!

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

"The Suspense is TERRIBLE....i hope it'll last!" -Willy Wonka

Sleep...Ah..Those little slices of death. How i loath them. - Edgar Allan Poe

flash.jpg

well the definitive highlight of my life was my 3some experience with 2 sexy girls......in this situation I'd invite the hottie to join the other 2 girls and I and have a 4some! cwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

hapfac01.gif coming to party with you - when my H1 comes thru!------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

um, can i plead the 5th??

grrrr. . . my brain is not meant to answer these questions right after work. . .

ahhhhh. . . first gut instinct is with one hottie. . . with two so-so girls running a tight second. . .

can't think about this now, too many conflicting thoughts in my. . . brain. cwm35.gif

------------------

i wanna give you everything, i wanna give you energy. . .

How long would we get to play with them? Are we talking a one night stand? A couple months? What? Ya gotta clarify, Monique.

Unless I get an example of what so-so is and what hot is...... it's prolly a dead heat between the two. cwm40.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gifBabymin1.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

<Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee!!> <I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!? Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!>

--- When the Artful speaks

Originally posted by divalicious:

My buddy and I were chatting last night and got to wondering...

Which would you guys choose: one hot hottie or two so-so girls (simultaneously)??

The one(s) willing to jump into my bed....you silly willy....

------------------

What da.....