Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shot girls...

captainpec

In the past three months I have been hit on by four shot girls on different occassions (three different bars/clubs), but never called the first three back. Question for the guys and dolls - guys, have you ever dated a shot girl before? Dolls - do you have any female friends that are shot girls? Trying to find out if they are slutty trash or decent girls... thinking about actually going out with the last one since she actually sent a co-worker up to me and she was :drool::drool:

In the past three months I have been hit on by four shot girls on different occassions (three different bars/clubs), but never called the first three back. Question for the guys and dolls - guys, have you ever dated a shot girl before? Dolls - do you have any female friends that are shot girls? Trying to find out if they are slutty trash or decent girls... thinking about actually going out with the last one since she actually sent a co-worker up to me and she was :drool::drool:

Happens to me too. I agree with the next comment.

Ive always seen the same thing - bartender is pulling in $350 or more per night and is all smiles (cuz they are making $) and she walks up sad cuz no one wants her awful shots (and she's not making $) so she starts talking to me. Maybe its diff elsewhere but she's always smokin and always sad and always underpaid.

Ive never called em either ... maybe cuz I dont go for depressed people.

The exception is if a shotgirl from Boubon street hit on me - i'd hit it lol . Cuz those girls grab your face and bicep without warning or permission and put the backside of the beaker down their mouth and shove the open end into your mouth as agressive as you can imagine. If you ever felt how hard a Bourbon street girl holds you down by the arm and grabs the sh@t out of your pecs as she does it and you wrestle with her to get free - youd be horny too lol

most likely the shot girl is talking ot u just b/c she wants u to buy shots so she'l make some money. its the same hting bartenders do which is the same thing strippers do...they make u think theyre actually interested so u'll drop more money. id never ask a shot girl, bartender, or stripper for their # cuz i know its all a game. now if they gave me their # without me asking....thats w whole other story. then go for it cuz i guess they are for real

The exception is if a shotgirl from Boubon street hit on me - i'd hit it lol . Cuz those girls grab your face and bicep without warning or permission and put the backside of the beaker down their mouth and shove the open end into your mouth as agressive as you can imagine. If you ever felt how hard a Bourbon street girl holds you down by the arm and grabs the sh@t out of your pecs as she does it and you wrestle with her to get free - youd be

horny too lol

The shot girls on Bourbon have to be the craziest and most agressive shot girls on the planet. First of all there's like 76 of them in each bar, second of all 80% of them are the nastiest scanks, and lastly if you dont buy a shot from you they actually get pissed off at you.

most likely the shot girl is talking ot u just b/c she wants u to buy shots so she'l make some money.
its all a game lol.. a scam... to get ur $ ;)

For the record:

1. I was standing around with a couple of my buddies after being in there for a couple hours. All the shot girls had come by at least twice and were denied since those shots are usually a waste of money.

2. The shot girl sent her friend over to find out how old I was, nationality, etc. After the bs chat ended, she informed me that a friend of her's wanted to be me a shot or two, to which I denied the request (since I was driving). I was actually getting ready to leave at the time (2am); however, she stated that her friend was one of the prettiest girl's there - so after asking her if her friend was wearing an orange tank shirt, I jumped on the offer.

3. I did two shots with the girl and it costed me a whopping $0, so that pretty much destroys the "scam" comment. And I did even try giving her money to which she did not accept.

Let's just say my friends jaws were on the ground since she was one of the hottest girls there and when all was said and done, I did two shots with her without costing me a penny... well, maybe it might cost me a little when I return the favor... ;)

And I did chat with her briefly last night - business major doing the shot girl thing two nights on the weekend to pay for the rent/school (has an office job during the day). She seems like she has a good head on her shoulder so that is why I might give her a chance instead of falsely labeling her. Oh well...

For the record:

1. I was standing around with a couple of my buddies after being in there for a couple hours. All the shot girls had come by at least twice and were denied since those shots are usually a waste of money.

2. The shot girl sent her friend over to find out how old I was, nationality, etc. After the bs chat ended, she informed me that a friend of her's wanted to be me a shot or two, to which I denied the request (since I was driving). I was actually getting ready to leave at the time (2am); however, she stated that her friend was one of the prettiest girl's there - so after asking her if her friend was wearing an orange tank shirt, I jumped on the offer.

3. I did two shots with the girl and it costed me a whopping $0, so that pretty much destroys the "scam" comment. And I did even try giving her money to which she did not accept.

Let's just say my friends jaws were on the ground since she was one of the hottest girls there and when all was said and done, I did two shots with her without costing me a penny... well, maybe it might cost me a little when I return the favor... ;)

And I did chat with her briefly last night - business major doing the shot girl thing two nights on the weekend to pay for the rent/school (has an office job during the day). She seems like she has a good head on her shoulder so that is why I might give her a chance instead of falsely labeling her. Oh well...

well in that case...go for it! i did say in my post its a different story if the girl came up to u, or asked for ur phone #. it seems like she was into u...so keep talkin to her.

The shot girls on Bourbon have to be the craziest and most agressive shot girls on the planet. First of all there's like 76 of them in each bar, second of all 80% of them are the nastiest scanks, and lastly if you dont buy a shot from you they actually get pissed off at you.

Agreed. My buddy's buddy bought him a shot (against his desires) and said the shot was so nasty. So then when the shot girl saw me, lets just say, I recall her using her fingers to grab at that nerve spot behind ur neck while she held me down. I went into two three other places and all I say is ... those girls must work their wrists and forearms in the gym all day long lol j/k. I recall her even getting up on a chair (cuz im tall) to get extra leverage to hold me down. It was crazy. None of them ever succeeded. That stuff is gross.

its all a game lol.. a scam... to get ur $ ;)

This one time a shot girl came up to my boy and was like "You want to buy some shots"

So he's like sure, but you need to dance with me first. So she agreed and they started grinding real close and she reached out her arm as if to be like "here, hold this for a minute" They kept going at it, we dispersed the shots to everyone that was standing in close proximity, and returned the holder to her completely empty. It was great.

That's what you get when you get too greedy. :laugh:

For the record:

I dont think you can survive only as a shot girl. One of the ones I met was an civil engineer lol and did it cuz she wanted to hear the music at the venue for free and get paid a few bucks while there. To each their own.

I never label people either.

most likely the shot girl is talking ot u just b/c she wants u to buy shots so she'l make some money. its the same hting bartenders do which is the same thing strippers do...they make u think theyre actually interested so u'll drop more money. id never ask a shot girl, bartender, or stripper for their # cuz i know its all a game. now if they gave me their # without me asking....thats w whole other story. then go for it cuz i guess they are for real

ahh... the story of my life